Childish

Killer's damaged sockets flew open, and he was sent in a state of panic he struggled to speak sentences.

"INK... KILL!! DREAM... TAKE... KILLER!!!" Killer tried to stand only harming himself. Nightmare held him down making Killer panic more.

"INK TAKE!! KILLER KILL!!! RED!!" Killer shrilled over and over. Nightmare lifted Killer's limbs and Killer scream seeing Red's jacket, Red paled a bit. But he still had the kids.

"RED TAKE!!!! RED KILL KILLER!!!! KILL!! RED RED!!!!!" Killer wailed getting louder screaming out his warnings, Red was close enough to hear Killer. Geno stood utter fear and instinct taking over. He ran to the kids and Red, Geno ignored his weak SOUL as he was beginning to struggle to breathe again.

Red scooped up a few of the kids, Clock screamed in surprise as a portal opened and he ran through. Ink was inside waiting, SB was standing in front of the portal as it closed and he ran to it.

"EDGY!!!" SB screamed and fell to the floor as the portal closed.

"KILLER RED KILL!!! INK DREAM KILLER RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Killer's screams echoed and Geno stumbled over his feet breathing heavily as fell to the floor. Edgy, Clock, and Time now gone.

Nightmare and Blackberry force Killer onto his bed, holding him down trying to keep him there and calm him down. 

Geno had to watch the kids, though Dust volunteered he didn't stray far from Geno though, Swap decide to help by playing with Killer's ribs and playing on top him, despite Orange's and Geno's testimonies. Killer was too weak to do any proper damage even if he tried. Killer did eventually calm down noticing Swap.

The group discussed about what happened Killer sloppily answering the questions and discussing the possibility of a Fake and Real Red. 

"Where could they be?" Black asked the group shrugged and continued talking.

"Ink is probably hiding in some AU with no name or just some unknown AU that was completely forgotten." Geno said.

"Maybe... but we might have to hunt down Ink or this Fake Red, until we get MORE information." Nightmare answered.

"I'll just stay here with Black and keep watch over the base." Geno offered knowing where this conversation was headed.

"I'll go with you Nightmare, there is a chance that Blue may be with the Real Red and Dream." Dust volunteered.

"We might need all the help we can get." Nightmare mumbled

"Get Horror to help then." Geno volunteered Horror. Nightmare nodded glad to have Horror joining the search.

Horror popped his head from under the bed, SB scream and slapped Horror, Horror giggled out an apology.

"I'll go with you!" Horror chuckled

"As long as that is going with you..." Geno sighed.

Horror chuckled disappearing under the bed, SB almost followed, but Geno caught him before he did.

Real Red was still in the corner watching and listening to the door, he didn't even know the others were awake by now.

"Earth to Red? Earth to Red! Are you there?" Sci waved his hands in front of Red's face not getting a reaction until Ink entered the house with screaming children. Red jumped finally noticing Sci and hitting his head on the wall, Red pushed past Sci in panic looking for a place to hide or escape.

Dream stood tall realizing the reason of Red's panic he quickly tried to hide Blue and Sci... Dream had a plan he surely hopped would work.

"Ink's coming!" Dream hissed, but he didn't have the chance to execute the plan as Ink swung the door open making Dream jump and Red scream as loudly as he could, but it only came out as a hissing of air. Ink shove the kids in the room they scrambled to the wall. The Fake Red was standing tall behind Ink. Ink glanced over the room.

"Where are the others?" Ink asked then spotted real Red, and chuckled.

"Never mind." Ink sighed grabbing real Red's SOUL, "I have what I need..." Ink groan dragging Red out as he hiss out screams and more pleads. Ink slammed the door shut and locked it. Dream ran to the kids hugging them.

"Did he hurt you?" Dream worried holding the kids. Edgy was shivering.

"I'm a jerk..." Edgy mumbled. Clock hugged Dream back, Time was looking blankly at the door, he was shaking. 

"Wh-wh-where is he t-taking them?" Time asked shaking, Dream didn't answer him. Blue popped his head from underneath the bed.

"So the plan was-- SCI THERE ARE KIDS!!!" Blue shouted finally noticing the kids. The kids jumped at Blue's volume, Dream shushed Blue.

"These are the Time Kids, Geno usually takes care of them," He released them and began introducing them Sci and Blue. 

"This is Time," He motioned to Ut!Tk!Sans, Time waved hello. 

"Clock," motioning to Ut!Tk!Papyrus, Papyrus smiled widely at them.

"And Edgy." Dream finished, he was doing jazz hands around a pouting Uf!Tk!Sans.

"AWWW~ It's so great to see kids!" Blue gushed. "Hi! I am THE MAGNIFICENT SAN, or just Blueberry!" Blue waved at them gleefully, his starry eyes showed.

"You look like Swap!" Clock said piped and gave Blue a hug. Blue smiled as Clock hugged him, Time followed behind, but didn't give any hugs. Edgy sat down, he wanted to go home. Dream chuckled

"That's because he is the older version of Swap, like how the Real Red is the older version than Edgy." Dream explained.

"I WANT GENO!!!!" Edgy snapped, he really missed his brother but he wasn't going to say that. Dream bend down holding Edgy.

"We haven't been able to escape Ink, but until we do we are all family here." Dream tried to make Edgy feel a bit better. Edgy huffed.

"Don't worry he is just grumpy." Time said, Edgy stuck his tongue out him. Blue held Clock and smiled. 

"Just wait until you see mini you, Blue." Dream chuckled looking at Blue. Blue smiled wider thinking about it, and giggled. 'Wait til Dust sees mini me!' Blue really wanted to see his reaction. Time cleared his throat grabbing Dream attention.

"You never answered me earlier... Where were they taking that other guy?" Time asked, Clock raised a invisible eye brow as he looked at his brother. Dream and Blue froze. Dream sighed reluctant to answer.

A/N: YAY!! Finally back to the RP itself!! HAHA!!