Betrayal and More

A/N: Look how pretty he is!! Oh my lord I love the way he looks!!!

"So it is try..." Ink's voice sighed sadly, Dream jumped and turned around holding Error tightly.

"You do love him..." Ink voice was cold and his sockets were empty. Dream shook as he held Error.

"Don't you?" Ink muttered the question, slowly made his way to Dream and Error. Dream picked up Error and backed up from Ink, he didn't trust Ink.

"I told you, I'm not a liar." Nightmare said as he delicately wrapped a tentacle around his brother and lifted him off the ground, Dream whimpered loudly, leaning into the tentacle tears streamed out. Nightmare carefully pried Error from Dream tightening his grip on his brother until he could hear bones crack.

Dream cried out in pain, he felt his ribs cracking.

Ink's expressionlessly charged at Dream and Nightmare, Nightmare smiled and brought Dream closer to Ink making him slow down.

"I really do hate you." Nightmare said examining his brother's pained reaction. Dream cried harder, remembering the memory of Nightmare's turning. Dream gave up not caring what happened to him anymore. Nightmare frowned at his brother and dropped him on the ground.

Ink stared at Dream with HATE. Nightmare looked away as Ink dove into the end of his paintbrush into Dream, Nightmare flinched as he heard the crunch of bone his face barely tinted with green. Nightmare felt like he was going to get sick as he heard Ink do it again. Nightmare flinched once again.

Dream didn't flinch as his eye lights went gray, he thought over and over what Nightmare had said, he felt like he deserved it the more he thought about it. Nightmare felt a the small amount of dark energy coming off of his brother. He clenched his fists trying to ignore the sound of his brother's bones breaking.

Crunch!!

CRUNCH!!!!

Dream's screams echoing in Nightmare's head, when the screams suddenly stopped Nightmare was forced to hear the sound of breaking bones Nightmare couldn't handle it. The balance of positive and negative feelings shifted. Nightmare put Error on the ground and turned to Ink and tackled him off his brother. Nightmare grabbed Ink and threw him, and grabbed Dream and held him close.

"I'm sorry..." Nightmare whispered holding Dream, Dream snuggled into Nightmare purring slightly as Nightmare held him. The balance slowly restored itself. Nightmare grabbed Error with a tentacle and ran getting a portal opened. Nightmare almost dropped Dream when he heard purring.

Nightmare wailed as something pierced through him, he dropped Dream and Error this time. Dream was startled awake and he rolled on the ground. Dream screamed while he tried to stop himself. Dream looked panickally looked around his eyes landed on Nightmare. Some of Nightmare's dark matter leaked off of him.

"NIGHTY!!!" Dream screamed rushing to Nightmare. 

"Oh... God..." Nightmare wheezed and dropped to his knees as a mixture of blood and liquid dark matter dripped from Nightmare's chest. Dream sent Ink back with a barrage of bones. Ink yanked his paintbrush back out countering some bones dodging the rest.

"I am tired of being betrayed by a STUPID GLITCH that MURDERS for a living!!" Ink screamed.

"I LOVED you Dream!! But you love that pathetic GLITCH!!!" Ink screeched. His anger fed Nightmare. Dream stood up.

"WHY SHOULD I LOVE YOU WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE!?!?!" Dream snapped back grabbing Nightmare keeping him close to him, and began to summon his bow. Ink smiled wickedly, he calmly and smugly spread his arms out.

"SHOOT ME DREAM!! GO AHEAD KILL ME!!! I WON'T DIE!! I CAN'T DIE!!!!!!" Ink spit, Dream smiled back.

"But you can feel pain." Dream smirked and shot arrows at Ink, Dream shattered some of Ink's precious vials of paints. Ink winced and coughed up blood, not seeming to care about this. 

"Yeah I can take it, but your brother can't." Ink smiled at Nightmare, Nightmare looked weak and zapped of most of his energy, half of his passive form and Nightmare form showing. Dream growled shooting more arrows at Ink's vials of paints, Dream turned to Nightmare healing him.

"Soon you won't have any emotions left Ink!!" Dream faced back to Ink who was now closer to Dream.

"Hmmmm.... I wonder why every single bottle is full...." Ink hummed sarcastically, Ink had stopped using his bottles of paints ever since he heard of Dream's and Error's relationship. Ink threw the leftover bottles at Dream knocking him back. Ink grabbed Nightmare's SOUL and dragged Nightmare to him.

"If Nightmare is stuck in this balance thing that you all blather about then Nightmare can't die just. like. me." Ink smiled opening a portal and jumping through it with Nightmare in tow.

Dream screamed falling to his knees crying. Cross stood behind Dream and grabbed Error taking him to the castle for healing, there was nothing Cross could do. Cross with a heavy heart left Dream alone.

"nighty..." Dream sobbed.

A/N: Yup Inky isn't so good (Mentally) as he seems!! Don't worry he gets worse!