Safe Zone

Nightmare sighed and fell into the Lab and Med bay. His body hit a bed and he slid down to the floor. Killer was in the Med bay, he was still healing.

Killer heard the noise and walked in forgetting why he came there to begin with. Then he saw Nightmare's dark matter, blood, and other things oozing out on the floor. Killer went to investigate.

"Woah! Nightmare!?" Killer realized and went to him. Nightmare was teetering between consciousness and unconsciousness, his sockets barely staying open.

"Ink, that... bastard... tried to kill... me." Nightmare was very weak. Killer just nodded, he wasn't fully grasping onto the situation.

All Killer knew was that Nightmare needed healing and he needed it now so he tried to heal Nightmare, but Killer just hurt himself trying.

"No... stop, get some... else." Nightmare weakly pushed Killer away. Killer ignored Nightmare and continued trying, he winced at his throbbing skull.

"I can do this!" Killer said pushing out his magic until he couldn't see. Nightmare pushed Killer back.

"Geno..." Nightmare called weakly. Killer pushed himself up and dizzily stumbled out the door and collapsed in the hall calling for Geno loudly.

Nightmare sat up in pain leaning on the bed and touched is wound, the leftover his tainted, bloody, black substance stuck to his hand. Nightmare coughed and groaned situating himself as he heard Killer get back up and continued to call for Geno.

Nightmare waited there bleeding out feeling helpless and left alone with his thoughts. He smiled and choked out black blood as he thought.

Geno was talking to the kids about wandering and how dangerous it was went Killer fell into a wall calling for him.

Geno had rushed to him and told the kids to stay with the nearest most 'trustworthy' skeleton he could find and went to take care of Killer.

"I told you not to leave the med bay! Did you use magic?! Killer!" Geno tried to get any response from Killer, but sighed and put Killer on his back when he received none.

'Exactly what I get for leaving him unsupervised!' Geno grumbled as he carried Killer to the med bay.

Geno places Killer on the closest bed and gasped seeing Nightmare.

"Oh my god what happened to you?!" Geno panicked Nightmare looked up to Geno.

"Ink..." Nightmare grunted still bleeding. Geno rushed to heal Nightmare.

"Did you send Killer to find me?" Geno asked. Nightmare nodded.

"He... wanted to help... he was quite. Persistent." Nightmare coughed. Geno grabbed Killer's SOUL and replaced him with Nightmare.

"So that's why he was stumbling around like some drunk fool." Geno sighed healing Nightmare. Nightmare chuckled a bit and coughed.

"How's Red and Error?" Geno asked.

"Ink took Red back and Error was thrown into a portal, I didn't see where it lead to." Nightmare shrugged.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Geno have Nightmare an glare, Nightmare hung his head a bit. Geno cleared his throat and continued to heal Nightmare.

"So where did Dust, Black, and Horror run off to?" Geno changed the subject.

"They are in my old AU, I was planning to open a portal to get them back here." Nightmare explained

"You're not going to do that, not right now anyway. You aren't strong enough to sustain a portal for less than a minute! Just send some monster to retrieve them." Geno snapped

"But any monster could be Ink." Nightmare sighed once again.

"Then I will get them, BUT only AFTER I finish healing you." Geno frowned.

"Then I'm coming along with you." Nightmare insisted.

"No!" Geno hissed

"Too bad you aren't the boss of me!" Nightmare put a shaky bare hand on Geno's shoulder.

A/N: It happened again guys! This is making me so angry!! *breathe* I am sorry but there will be a lot of summarizing!