Fighting and Running

Dream sighed and headed to UnderSwap.

Blue was waiting patiently for Dream on his porch, he was happily swinging his legs like he didn't have a care in the world. Dream smiled and waved at Blue when he saw him.

Of course this was just an act...

"Hey Blue!" Dream walked over to him.

"Hi Dream! I was wondering when you would get here!" Blue jumped to his feet quickly and hugged Dream as a friendly greeting. Dream smiled and hugged back, knowing Blue was acted.

"You know you don't have to acted excited around me." Dream whispered.

"Papy is watching, he thinks something is up." Blue said with a happy smile. Dream nodded and pulled away, following Blue's lead.

"Ink should've started the meeting already, but I think he ran into Error so he is a little late." Blue said with the fake smile, he gave a fake chuckle. Dream nodded excitedly, but he was worried about Error.

"Ink will take longer if that is the case." Blue added, Blue started to skip, his boots gingerly sinking into the snow every time he landed, Dream continued to follow.

"I have to tell you something." Dream said and Blue stopped so he he could hear.

"Error and I might be dating." Dream whispered, he smiled brightly. Blue giggled and squealed with glee.

"REALLY?!" Blue sang happily. Blue stopped himself from saying more, and scrambled for something to say.

"OF COURSE! I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, WOULD LOVE T GO TO A BEACH WITH YOU!" Blue improvised. Dream smiled and nodded rapidly.

"Yep!" Dream did a fake laugh. Blue's eyes apologized a million times as he jumped up and down.

"I am going to make a swim suit for this special occasion! This is the first time I'll ever go to a beach!" Blue twirled. Dream nodded and Blue led him into his home were several Sanses wait for a late meeting to begin.

Meanwhile, Ink was attacking Error after catching him try to destroy this new AU he worked so hard on. He threw paint at him. Error dodged the paints, he was unfocused and a little weak after all that glitching when he was with Dream.

Ink tried to get closer using his paintbrush as a sword. Error backed up and conjured some strings and attempted to use them as some protection. Ink growled slicing through them with his brush and ambushed him with paint. Ink threw some cheep shots at Error as he dodged the first attacks, and a few paint balls hit his already cracked ribs. Error dropped more strings and let them float in the air. He yanked on the ones he had left trying to avoid Ink's new attacks and readying himself for Ink's next attack.

"STOP DESTROYING MY AUS!!" Ink screamed he smashed Error with is paintbrush and knocked him down, Ink threw paint at Error. Error was pretty high so when he landed he hurt himself and opened more wounds that Dream had attempted to heal.

"i-I WiLl WheN yOu sTOp CreAtinG!!" Error yelled and grabbed Ink's paintbrush with new strings, he yanked it of Ink's grasp. Ink growl at himself at not being able to grab it back in time. Error held the paintbrush and quickly opened the code, he frantically looked through the code, searching for the string he could pull that would unwind the AU, he did this as he dodged Ink's bone attacks.

Error was hit by a fe and w of Ink bone attacks with enough force to knock him down and do some damage. Error dropped the paintbrush and Ink quickly snatched it back, Error pulled the wrong piece of code when he fell, but luckily nothing happened.

Unluckily, it did nothing to stop Ink as he threw blue paint at Error and trapped Error with bone attacks. Error struggled to pull the bones that were wedged into his ribs, the bones pinned him to the ground. Ink kept cutting up his strings. Error yanked his body up and screamed as he did so. He rolled over and dodged Ink's new attack. 

Ink growled tried to attack Error again, Error summoned a Gasterbaster and made it ram itself into Ink. Error used that Gasterblaster as a distraction while he tried to find the correct code to destroy, the blaster caught every attack Ink threw shielding Error. 

Error dug into the code and yanked it and the AU began to crumble the trees and snow started flake off into blank sheets of paper and it dissipated into raw magic dust and disappeared. Error fled to the next AU, Ink followed Error.

Error tripped into the AU and failed to make it to the next AU before Ink caught up. Error shakily scrambled for the new code and impatiently grabbed a chunk of it and Ink attacked Error, making him break the code. Ink roared blasting and throwing attacks several time before he had to retreat.

Error laid on the floor exhausted, beaten, and bleeding. But he's been there before, the crumbling AU weakened his magic making him unable to open a portal. So he watched the colors flake and disappear. Error weakly sat up and continued to watch, his magic seemed to drain from him.

A/N: YAY!! Got this written down.