The Monster Who Hides His Sanity Behind A Brush

Dream was watching TV since there wasn't a lot he could do. 

A non-glitching Error walked into the room closing the door behind him. He wrapped his arms around Dream and laid his chin of Dream's head. Dream purred snuggling into Error.

"Hi, done with your goose chase now?" Dream smiled, Error nodded his head, Dream chuckled Error's breath tickled his nose, and he hugged Error neck.

"Nice to see you've missed me." Ink's voice came from Error. Ink was in disguise, pretending to be Error. Dream froze pushing away from Ink.

"I-Ink?" Dream jumped off the couch.

"wHerE?!" Ink mocked Error's voice and looked around, he chuckled. Dream backed away from Ink.

"wHAt's WrOnG DrEaM?" Ink smiled as he pulled his paintbrush out. Dream tried to run to the hall, but couldn't get past Ink.

"WhErE ARe YoU GoiNG?" Ink continued to mimic Error's voice. Dream whimpered trying to find a new exit.

"HELP!!!" Dream screamed, He tried to call Nightmare.

"I'm not going to hurt you Dream!" Ink said in his normal voice continuing to block Dream's exits.

"W-w-w-what do y-y-you want?" Dream stuttered backing away.

"A lot of things, but let's start with one thing--" Ink was cut off as a doorknob began to turned and slowly began to open. Ink snarled shoving a bone through, blood leaked out from underneath the door.

"You~" Ink said turning back to a horrified Dream, he closed the door with magic. Dream backed up farther from Ink. 

"W-w-w-why m-m-me?" He started shaking. Ink laughed.

"Why not you?" Ink smiled and got closer to Dream. Dream backed himself in a corner, he was shaking badly.

Ink got closer and reached out for Dream. The door began to open again. Ink threw multiple bones at the door more blood seeped through and so did the red light of magic.

"Why are you so scared?" Ink asked as he closed the door with magic again. Dream tried to back away more, but couldn't as he was already pressed tightly against the wall. Ink grabbed Dream

"I-I-I-I don't know what y-y-you're g-going to d-d-do to me!" Dream whimpered sinking to the floor. Ink's smile faltered a bit.

"Take you home of course!" Ink's smile came back wider. A bone stuck through the door, the monster would dust soon. Error fell through a portal landed on his feet his sockets widened when he say Ink in his disguise.

"d-D-d0n'T  t-t-t-T0UcH_H1M!!!!!!" Error roared and grabbed Ink with strings and yanked them as a futile attempt to free Dream from Ink's death grip. Dream ripped his arm away from Ink and ran to Error. Ink surrounded Error with bones making Dream stop dead on his path.

"Dream... GET your ass back over here!" Ink ordered and slowly brought the bones closer to Error. Dream backed away from Error.

"I'm sorry R-R-Ruru! I don't want you hurt!" Dream went back to Ink, shaking more. Ink put his hand on Dream's skull smiling victoriously.

"DR34M!!!!" Error screeched and ran into the bones ignoring the pain that was sent through him. Error sent strings out for Dream.

"DR34m!! Gr4B Th3 Str1NGs!! Pl3a$e!!" Error begged Dream. The closer Error got the more bones Ink created. Dream whimpered, his eye lights disappeared as he shook his head down. Dream sobbed silently he tried to ignore Error's pleas.

"dr3AM Ple4$3!!!!" Error wailed. Continuing forward and continuing to push through the bones. Dream shook more wanting to grab him holding himself still as tears fell from his sockets. Dream waited for Ink to do something.

Ink watched Error struggle his bones cracking and bleeding as he pushed on to Dream. Ink watched Error until he could almost reach Dream. Ink summoned a Gasterblaster that rammed into Error pushing him back. Ink wrapped his arms around Dream, making Dream whimper more. Ink created a portal and jumped on through. Error scream's could be heard throughout the whole castle.

"DrE4M!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dream shrilled. Error roared in pain as his eye activated he was DETERMINED  to get Dream back. 

Dream was practically paralyzed in fear as Ink held Dream. They landed in a weird AU, Dream's magic was cut off as Ink's worked perfectly well. The AU was hidden with magic to avoid detection from 'pesks' that could sense like Error, the sky was purple and the whole AU was covered in snow There was a cottage that was in the center of the AU that was bigger than it looked.

 Ink was DETERMINED to keep Dream. Ink picked Dream up and teleported to his-- their home, with a wide smile on his face.

A/N: So yes I told you Ink got worse... get ready!!!! X3 So excited to write the next chapter!!