Unwilling Help

The monster ran to the arguing skeletons and stopped seeing the new comers. The two skeletons were struggling against each and wrapped into one another, the monster almost turned away. But when he saw Ink's hateful eyes he stayed, and he finally noticed the substance oozing from Nightmare.

'Neither of these two are safe.' He thought 'Well obviously!' a voice responded, the monster ignored it.

Nightmare smiled at Ink's reaction and assumed it was an ally.

"Hi, I'm having a mid-crisis, care to help?" Nightmare tried to sound as calm as possible.

'Don't do anything until we know who these two are.' The voice told the monster, 'Yeah, just don't talk when they are talking.' The monster agreed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Ink asked as he glared at Nightmare. The fluffy, blue, and black jacketed skeleton watched them argue, the monster summoned a blaster, Nightmare saw the light on the ground.

"YOU'RE ABOUT TO KILL ME! AND THE GUY CLEARLY HAS A BLASTER!!" Nightmare shouted ignoring the pain in his chest. The monster stepped closer getting a better look at Ink and Nightmare.

'They look awful, Ganz..." the voice pointed out, Ganz ignored Mel.

"Is there a reason I should put it away?" Ganz made sure both monsters could see the blaster.

"We don't mean any harm!!" Ink said. 'LIAR!' Mel hissed, Ganz charged the blaster.

"Try explaining all paint you hit me with, I was trying to keep you from kidnapping anymore monsters, so you can't control them and turn them into slaves like you did brother." Nightmare hissed.

"Says the guy who took Killer's emotions away and made Cross a slave!!" Ink snapped, the blaster opened it's jaws getting ready to fire.

'DON'T KILL THEM!! Just make them leave!" Mel growled. Ganz glared at Mel, Mel glared back.

"Leave!" Ganz gave into Mel.

"Can't, I'm wounded." Nightmare painfully chuckled as he lifted Ink up and stood up himself.

"LEAVE!! I don't want to listen to you're stories and I don't want to be dragged into whatever this is!" Ganz shouted the blaster charged more. Ink yanked free from Nightmare and push Nightmare back from him.

"Too late for that." Ink said and threw a bone a Ganz, Nightmare caught the bone and Ganz discharged the blaster, and Ink created a portal and fled. Ganz grunted as he shoved Nightmare off of him.

'So much for a peaceful departure...' Mel rolled his eyes, Ganz groaned, he was already annoyed with Mel before he found Nightmare and Ink.

"Shut up Mel!" Ganz whispered harshly at the monster in his head.

"Melancholy, of course... that's why Ink frowned. You recognize me right?" Nightmare chuckled a bit. Nightmare knew Mel from Ganz's nightmares.

Ganz froze and looked at Mel and then to Nightmare. Ganz looked back to Mel, 'Care to explain?' Ganz asked, Mel shrugged, Ganz groaned again and rolled his eye lights, 'Of course not I didn't really expect one anyway...' Ganz rubbed his face.

"When will I stop being pulled into these types of situations?" Ganz growled. Nightmare stood up listening to Ganz fight. Ganz stopped talking and sucked in a deep breath.

"I have no interest in joining your crusade, I have no interest in helping I would like you to leave now." Ganz said emotionlessly and puffed his jacket floof. 'What?! You're sending him away? Why?!' Mel asked.

"I can't leave Undyne alone with that kid!!" Ganz snapped and started walking away from Nightmare, Mel begrudgingly followed.

"Wait! I don't care if you join me or not! Just be weary of Ink!" Nightmare struggled to stay standing.

'Help him!' Mel begged, Ganz sighed and growled as he turned back to Nightmare.

"What do you need?" Ganz asked finally taking in how badly hurt Nightmare was. 'Ganz that wound is bad!' Mel said.

'I can't do anything about that Mel.' Ganz huffed and Mel sighed.

"I need a way home." Nightmare explained falling down to his knees. His dark matter began seeping away. A lot of it was going into Nightmare's chest and clumping up, it splat to the floor.

'We can't make portals!' Mel whined.

"Correct I can't make portals..." Ganz snapped at Mel. "I really can't help you transportation wise."

"I don't need you to, my magic is based off of negative emotions, you and Mel are generating enough for me to make a portal. I just to push." Nightmare tried standing again.

'You mean A push?" Mel asked, Ganz smiled a bit.

"You want a little push into your home and that's it?" Ganz tried to clarify.

"No I just need try harder." Nightmare sighed. He shakily stood tall and tapped into his magic. His remaining dark matter disappeared and gurgled as Nightmare opened a portal.

Ganz and Mel watched Nightmare stumble through his portal. Mel was waving goodbye.

'See you soon~' Mel smiled. 'Hopefully not...' Ganz sighed as the portal closed.

A/N: HI how are you?