Shenanigans Part 1: Runner

Dream curled into the warmth that still lingered where Error had laid. 'I trust Error.' Dream thought.

Killer suddenly ran into the room and shut the door, he held it shut. He was panting heavily, Killed smiled and nodded his head in agreement he had a tired smile on. Dream smiled and offered Killer to hide Killer under his blanket, Killer smiled and held the door shut with magic as he his under the blanket. Someone slammed their body on the door Killer slide the door closed.

"DAMN IT KILLER!! YOU COWARD!!!" Blackberry shouted and slammed his fists on the door, Killer got out from under the blanket and put his back on the door, he was too tired to hold the door shut with magic.

"BLACK STOP BANGING ON MY DOOR!!!" Dream shouted. Two more monster slammed themselves on the door and Killer frantically closed the door again.

"Quick open the door!" Killer said to Dream. Dream slowly mad his way to the window and leaned on the wall beside the window.

"GET OUT OF THERE!!" Dust screamed at Killer

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU KILLER!!!" Blackberry threatened.

"I'M GOING TO EAT YOUR BONES!!" Horror joined, though he had absolutely no reason to.

"WHAT I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING TO YOU YET!!" Killer snapped back at Horror.

"YEAH YET!!!" Horror yelled and the three rammed into the door together. Killer struggled to close the door and he succeeded in closing it.

"Please Dream open the window!" Killer begged. 

"STOP BANGING ON MY FUCKING DOOR!!!" Dream roared as he opened the window.

"THANK YOU!!" Killer said as ran to the window releasing the door. Horror froze in the doorway.

"SHIT WE GOT A RUNNER!!!" Horror said and the others pushed buy him. Blackberry glared at Horror as Killer successfully swan dived out the window.

"I'm coming after you next." Blackberry snarled. Horror put his hands up like he was innocent.

"Fuck!!" Dust snapped, 'Papyrus' wasn't awake or wasn't following Dust. Dust run up to the window and saw Killer flipping and he gave him the bird.

"HE'S INSANE!!" Blackberry shouted. Horror suddenly grabbed Dust as he dove for Killer.

"HORROR YOU IDIOT!!!!" Dust yelled as he screamed, clinging onto Horror out of pure terror. Blackberry sighed with relief.

"That could've been me..." Blackberry said and jumped as he saw Dream's expression and ran out of the room. Dream smiled, he closed the door and was about to close the window too. Only to see Killer clinging on the side of the castle. Screams and Gasterblasters blasting was heard outside.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IMBECILES!!" Nightmare roared quieting them. Dream sighed with relief and laid on his bed. Error screamed at Horror ran over him, Error began chasing Horror.

Killer was gripping the side of the castle laughing madly. He climbed through the window and laid on the ground.

"Hello again Dream." Killer smiled and huffed. He waved at Dream. Dream huffed, ignoring Killer as he tried to sleep.

Killer tried to catch his breath, but ended up closing his eyes, it wasn't long until Killer was asleep and he started snoring loudly.

Dream sighed and put Killer on his bed, but put a dress on Killer as revenge. Dream walked out of his room, the horrible thing about this prank is that it was going to bit dream on hit nonexistent butt.

There is a reason his door is locked at night.