Bloody Monsters Are Awesome!!

"HEY CROSS!!" Killer chased after Cross, Cross stopped for him.

Dream sighed and went into his room, he didn't let anyone in his room as he locked it. Horror slowly popped his head out from under Dream's bed, Horror has secret passageways to every room in the castle, he has told no one and no one knows about them as a fantastic result. Horror silently closed the passage way and covered it up, before getting on Dream's bed.

"Hello~" Horror said hoping to scare the crap out of Dream, Dream flinched and turned to Horror who was pretty close to Dream's face.

"Hi." Dream wasn't in the mood to talk. Horror sat up.

"Are you still going on about that probing Lord Nightster thing?" Horror asked. Dream said nothing, answering Horror's question.

"Come on what Killer was right about what he said earlier. Lord Nightster hasn't abandoned you yet. So there is no need to dwell on it. Anyway I came here there has been a recent development with Lord Nightster, he has requested you and the whole 'kingdom' to go to the old courtroom, he has some announcements." Horror said and began tapping his foot to a song that was stuck in his head.

 Dream nodded and got off his bed, he opened the door, not bothering to speak.

"Oh have you seen Error?" Horror asked as he jumped off the bed. Dream smiled as he thought back to a few hours ago.

"No, not since we were in the garden... I fell asleep in his arms--" Dream blushed and he spoke Horror did a fake gag.

"You two are gross!" Horror chuckled and teleported away, just in time for Dust to pounce of Dream, Dust made sure he was still standing so he didn't knock Dream down.

"Hey Golden Glitter!!" Dust greeted Dream. Dust squeaked quietly and looked up at Dust.

"Hi" Dream was a bit happier than before.

"You headed the same way as me? Good because Pap and I want to sit by Y. O. U.!" Dust cheered a little too happily, he jumped off of Dream a bit. Dust barely ever spoke to Dream so the way Dust was acting now made Dream a bit suspicious. Dream tried not to care about this unusual behavior. Dream tilted his head.

"Okay?" Dream followed unsure. 

A/N: I am having so much fun some how. Maybe because I am enjoying writing this. That picture up there is somehow so cute to me, I have no idea why but it is!!