Reinforcements

Ink attacked first running at Nightmare with his paintbrush in his hands. Nightmare's dark matter covered him and he turned out of Ink's way and used the momentum to kick Ink on the floor.

Ink skidded against the tree roots and dirt, making him drop the paintbrush when it got stuck in a root. Ink rolled forward sloppily pushing himself on his feet. Ink turned back to Nightmare summoning a sharp bone and running at Nightmare with it.

Nightmare dodge again, but was caught off guard as Ink twisted around quickly and impaled Nightmare's leg with the bone in his hand, Nightmare fell on his knee, but quickly stood back up catching the bone with his hands and broke it with a tentacle.

"Gonna take more than that!" Nightmare shouted as pushed Ink back and turned limping to a tree, he climbed it quickly.

Ink teleported to Nightmare's branch and shove him off it, Ink jumped down aiming to land on Nightmare.

Nightmare quickly rolled out of the way and stood up quickly, putting his hands up as Ink landed beside him.

Nightmare punched Ink hard it the face and Ink fell back a bit and caught himself using the tree. Ink put his hands up ready this time, but instead of punching Ink charged at Nightmare ramming him into another tree. Nightmare yelped as Ink lifted Nightmare up by the thighs and held him on the tree.

Nightmare tried to push Ink away and used a tentacle to hit Ink. Ink dropped Nightmare and Nightmare push Ink back and used the same tentacle to punch Ink again, Ink fell back a bit.

Ink rubbed his jaw and glared at Nightmare. Nightmare glared back as he weakly stood. Nightmare opened a portal to the castle, but he wasn't going to retreat. Instead he called for reinforcements. 

"Horror! Blackberry! Dust! Kill—" Ink kicked Nightmare's face as he called his team, cutting him off, Nightmare fell to the ground his head hitting a tree and disoriented him.

Blackberry and Dust came charging through the portal. Seeing Nightmare on the ground Blackberry charged at Ink.

"You ASSHOLE!!!" Blackberry scream throwing bones at Ink, Ink threw some bones back and Black screamed as one impales him.

Dust picked Black up as Ink was about to attack him again. Ink threw paint at Dust and it his Dust in the skull making him drop Blackberry as he fell to the ground Ink picked Dust up and chunked him Nightmare, who was trying to stand up again.

Nightmare caught Dust with his tentacles falling back and teleporting to Black with Dust in his tentacles.

Horror jumped through the portal, and Nightmare finally closed it. Horror blocked Ink's bones as Dust tried to heal Blackberry.

Ink roared as Horror blocked all of his attacks. Nightmare glared at Ink, letting his dark matter heal him feeding off of Ink's anger.

Ink growled and pulled his paintbrush out of the root and ran at Horror. Horror pulled out his axe blocking Ink's paintbrush. Nightmare stood up wanting to help.

"Nightmare stay back I got this!" Horror shouted, blocking Ink again, Nightmare didn't listen and tried to help anyway and distracted Horror.

Ink swung his paintbrush and hit Horror's already damaged skull. Horror stumbled a bit and was pushed into Nightmare, Nightmare fell back catching Horror.

"You had 'this'." Ink smirked. Nightmare pushed Horror off of him and whipped his tentacles at Ink. Ink dodged and attacked Nightmare with a barrage of bones and paint, Dust countered the ones headed towards Nightmare's blind spots and Nightmare took care of the rest.

Nightmare slammed his tentacles into the ground trying to catch Ink off guard. Ink dodged once again, but was hit by Horror's and Dust's bone attacks.

Ink gasped in surprise and twisted blocking the rest with paint as he held his bleeding shoulder. He stood up tall again and faced Nightmare once again, Ink yelped as he found Nightmare in front of him. Nightmare wrapped his tentacles around Ink's limbs holding all five tightly.

Ink roared straining to get out of Nightmare's grasp, Ink growled as all attempts failed. Ink sent a bone through Nightmare's chest from behind.

Nightmare gasped, and bashed Ink's skull as hard as he could into a tree beside him before falling down and releasing Ink.

Ink's sockets rolled back as he was forced into unconsciousness.

A/N: Wooo another chapter!!! Another chapter dah dah dat!! This used to be... (just ignore the BATIM song~)