A Nice Chat

Blue wanted to go looked for Dream, but Honey volunteered.

Dream was in his room, hugging his caped and whimpering. This cape was one of the most prize possessions Dream owns, it may be damaged and some parts were beyond repair, but it was the last thing Nightmare ever gave to Dream before he went 'bad', Dream kept believing it would keep him safe just like Nightmare had said it would all those years ago.

There was a knock on Dream's door, Dream sighed and wiped his tears and straightened his clothes before he got up and opened the door. Dream looked kinda dead inside. Honey smiled gently and Dream and waved at him. Dream backed up a bit letting him in, but not speaking.

Honey entered the house offering Dream a chocolate Snowpuff as a peace offering.

"Sorry 'bout Blackberry hitting you, he feels bad 'bout it ya know..." Honey said a bit awkwardly. Dream nodded taking the snowpuff.

"It's just, this cape was the last thing Nighty gave me before he turned, I just acted out when he took it." Dream looked down, tear threatening to spill again.

"Oh... he didn't now neither did I really. I'll let him know, but Blue is awfully worried 'bout the two of you." Honey said and pulled out a bottle of Barbecue sauce and popped the top of the bottle, holding himself back from drinking it just yet. Dream looked up at him.

"Okay, just tell him 'puff pastry', it's an inside joke." Dream said. Honey nodded taking a big slug of the bottle with a smile. Dream went upstairs, and laid on his bed. Honey was about to leave, but he didn't want to leave Dream all alone, so he stayed and like any other reasonable skeleton he tried to raid the fridge.

Dream got off his bed and opened his mini fridge in his room and grabbed a extra deluxe bottle of extra spicy barbecue sauce and brought it down to Honey.

"Here, no stay out of my fridge." Dream said happily. Honey grabbed the barbecue bottle with great pleasure and stuffed it in his jacket. Honey studied Dream's face.

"I know that look, that's the same expression Blue had on his face when he was living with Stretch. What bugging ya?" Honey asked looking through Dream's act. Dream sighed sitting on his comfy couch.

"I'm just not ready for this battle." Dream said giving in. Honey nodded.

"Truth be told, neither is Blackberry. He has been training for weeks, but he is just scared that he will mess up." Honey said and taking another slug, and gasped when he swallowed.

"Wait don't tell him I said that! He'd kill me if he found out!" Honey said ,

"I won't! I'm still nervous though." Dream giggled loudly, he laid down.

"I'm going to sleep, but you can go back if you want!" Dream said heading back up stairs.

"Nah, I'm going to finish this bottle first." Honey smiled holding up his bottle and shoot it. Dream nodded an laid on his bed hugging his cape as he fell asleep. Honey drank his bottle again keeping an eye on Dream. The bottle was emptied quickly  and he left to go tell his bro and Blue that everything was fine.

Dream purred, nuzzling his jacket until he started dreaming about Nightmare's incident, he began to whimper.

A/N: I am just going to stay up late working on this, plus it's fun anyway!