The Mystical Five Tongue God Doesn't Compute

Error held out the terribly wrapped gift to Dream. Dream tilted his head, took the gift, and gently unwrapped it. Error grabbed another slice of cake and watched Dream unwrap the gift. The paper tore easily, but somehow Dream managed to unwrap the paper without it ripping. Dream held a doll with yellow eyes and wore clothes that looked like his. Dream smiled widely.

"I LOVE IT!!" Dream sang.

"I'm glad you do." Error blushed and grabbed the slice with with his tongues and ate it.

"I love you Error!!" Dream said, squeezing the doll tightly. Dream gasped and froze when he realized his mistake. Error chuckled not understanding what he meant.

"i KnEW yOu WoUlD LiKe IT, bUt i'M GlAd TO HeAr THat YoU LoVe It aS MuCH As i LoVEd MaKiNG IT fOr YoU." Error smiled.

Dream froze and whined. 'It's now or never!' Dream thought as he got on his toes pulled Error down and kissed Error on the 'lips'.

Error froze and glitched as he stared at Dream in shock. Error blushed brightly, Red might've mistaken Error for a mustard bottle if he was drunk enough. The glitching got worse and worse. 'What? Why?--' Error's thoughts were everywhere, Error didn't understand.

Error.EXE has crashed.

...Rebooting...

Dream began to painic as he let go of Error and tried to check him.

...Rebooting...

...3...

...2...

...1...

A/N: Yes it is very short but that is only for suspense.