Target SOUL Guy Speaks

Dream woke a few hours after Error left, Dream smiled when he saw the plush in his hands. Dream quickly changed to new clean clothes and searched for Error after he put the plush on his nightstand.

Dream found out that Error wasn't in the castle, Outertale, or (THANK GOD) the Anti-VOID. Error was out looking for Ink. Dream sighed and headed for Nightmare's room he rubbed his arm as he opened the door. 

Nightmare was siting up on his bed and a few tentacles were back and working, he still looked pretty damn intimidating! Even though his half of passive form still showed, he was taller than Dream sitting up on that bed. His bed was soaked in dark matter, sweat, and (not that he would admit it) tears. Nightmare's passive form showed how exhausted and how weak he was. Red was standing by Nightmare's side.

"Nighty?" Dream called to his brother. Nightmare purple pupil flickered into view and he looked at Dream, a terrifying aura filled the room.

"You looked in my memories..." Nightmare said coldly and slowly. Nightmare didn't stand not only because he was weak and tire, but he had to get help to stand, he glowered at his brother. Dream ducked his head down.

"I-I-I didn't know what to do!!" Dream tried to justify himself. He held his tears back, he had cried enough already.

"YOU COULD'VE JUST ASKED ME YA NITWIT!! I AM A VERY REASONABLE SKELETON!!!" Nightmare shouted, Red had to cover his mouth to keep him from snickering. Nightmare's tentacles were whipping around dangerously. He grabbed Red's shoulder making him yelp, he used Red as a cane so he could loom over Dream. Nightmare was in pain while he did this, but he suffered through it.

"I'm not strong, I couldn't even heal you and that is my specialty!" Dream looked away, he was disappointed in himself as the tears fell out of his sockets.

"I don't need healing, my dark matter is doing the trick just fine for me." Nightmare snapped, he grabbed Dream's arm, but released him. He stopped using Red's shoulder for balance and wonkily stormed out of the room Red close behind him, Nightmare held the door frame for support to listen to Dream's words.

"I can leave, if you want, I know I don't deserve your hospitality." Dream said putting himself down.

"Stay you moron. There is no reason for you to leave." Nightmare said finally stumbling out the room, his aura still dark and strong.

"Y-y-yes s-sir..." Dream mumbled, Dream didn't dare call Nightmare brother, to Dream he felt like he had lost the right to do so. Dream walked out of the room and watched Nightmare struggle to walk past monsters that gratefully welcomed him back. Red helped clear the way for Nightmare and helped him down, and by help him he put Nightmare on his back. Nightmare was blushing, but he was relieved he didn't have to walk down the stairs.

Nightmare was going to start a meeting, or an assembly of sorts, since a lot of Nightmare's followers were in the castle, either because they lived there or they wanted to watch Nightmare get better.

Killer slunk behind Dream in a quiet, but weird manner.

"BOO!!" Killer shouted. Dream flinched and turned to face Killer. Killer was expecting Dream to shout at him which is what he was striving for.

"Yes, Killer?" Dream looked at his feet and closed the door behind him.

"Why is Nighty-Nightmare so grumpy?" Killer asked in a fake pouting voice. He leaned down trying to get Dream to look at his face. Dream stopped walking and looked away from Killer.

"You'd hate me just like Nightmare does if I told you." Dream rubbed his arm. Killer got on his knees and crawled into Dream's view.

"I can't hate you more than I do myself." Killer said truthfully. Dream sighed in defeat.

"I-I looked into Nightmare's memories, to see what happened when he was with Ink." Dream flinched back expecting to get a slap, he didn't know what to expect from these guys!!! Killer frowned.

"That's it? That's so stupid to be down about. If you want to know if Nightmare hated you for that he would kill you tear you apart and destroy your dust until nothing is left!" Killer smiled and ran after Cross.

"HEY CROSS!" Killer called Cross, Cross waved at Killer.

A/N: You should look at the video it's a killer sans origins video, I know the video isn't in english, but the art is AMAZING!!!! It sounds amazing none the less! Anyway we hope you enjoyed!!