Flying Paints

A/N: I'm literally Sans when I am at school.

Nightmare and Error were glaring at a laughing Ink.

"Oh wow!! Hahaha! It took you so long to figure it out!! I didn't think you were that dull!!" Ink laughed, Red was no where to be seen or heard... Ink had already taken Red back to 'where he belonged'. Nightmare glared at Ink finally halting to a stop.

"You're Insane!" Nightmare growled. Ink let out a happy sigh.

"Are you sure you aren't the insane one?" Ink countered and spun around waving his fingers around, he was tapping his paintbrush to a muted song.

"You know... I thought Red was going to die! He was either going to be killed by you or the metal..." Ink smiled, "He gave you so much USELESS information I wasn't going to take him back, but then he used magic, and I have to thank you guys... Read is almost ready~" Ink turned back around.

"REaDy f0R wH4T?" Error asked, Ink just laughed waving a finger at Error. Nightmare growled, trying to get as much information before he attacked.

"What do you mean?" Nightmare growled taking a few slow steps forward.

"Oh you'll see~" Ink smiled, he just stood there, planning something...

"w3 DoN't wAnT tO pLaY g4MeS wiTh yOu 1Nk!!" Error roared, Ink just shrugged. Nightmare had enough of this and ran at Ink, Ink released his brush and dodged Nightmare with ease.

Ink kicked Nightmare into the snow, Ink lifted Nightmare by a tentacle and threw him at Error.

"There's so many things you don't know, Nightmare, so many problems that are right under your nose." Ink talked.

"Then maybe I'll help you get rid of one for you!" Nightmare got off of Error and helped him to his feet.

"Because you don't have a SOUL, you wouldn't care if we showed everyone how SOULess your really are, and the exact reason why Dream HATES you." Nightmare walk to Ink, Ink just watched him approach.

"I don't care if they know." Ink smiled looking up at Nightmare.

"Then you wouldn't mind..." Nightmare leaned down and snaked his tentacles behind Ink, "if I borrowed this~" Nightmare yanked Ink's sash of paint vials, Nightmare jumped back holding the vials, he shattered one in his had, some of the paint mixed in Nightmare's dark matter.

Ink froze and his pupils flickered red.

"STOP THAT!!" Ink shouted and ran at Nightmare.

"Why~ you didn't stop when we told you to!" Nightmare smiled grabbing another vial and waved it above Ink out of his grasp. Nightmare pushed Ink back and jumped farther away.

"Now~ how to break them~" Nightmare glared at Ink with a sick smile. Ink roared and ran at Nightmare, he grabbed his paintbrush off his back and slashed the paint.

Error summoned his strings and grabbed Ink with them. He yanked Ink back. Ink turned and grabbed Error's strings Ink opened a portal to the Anti-VOID and swung him into it. Error slammed into the Anti-VOID floor.

'You've finally come back...' Fate snarled as the Anti-VOID was sealed.

A/N: I am working hard for ya! Hope you enjoyed!!!