Broken Minds

Nightmare chuckled as the group came in.

"Welp to those who don't know this is the Real Red." Nightmare explained

"Real Red? There was a fake one?" Killer asked

"Yes... We explained this to you already..." Blackberry sighed.

"Where is he?" Killer asked.

"We don't know so stop asking!" Dust snapped annoyed with Killer, as Killer had asked these same question twenty times. 

"But--" Blackberry covered Killer's mouth, Killer licked Black's hand in response.

"Now who ever can heal please take it away." Nightmare motioned to Red, Blackberry stepped up, and Killer tried to follow, Dust held him back, Geno struggled out of Horror's arms.

"Only the healers." Nightmare sighed. Geno glared at Death and stepped up to Red along side of Black, together they began healing.

"So how are you Nightmare?" Killer asked absentmindedly.

"Not too well..." Nightmare answered watching Black and Geno heal Red.

"That's good." Killer sighed and waited five minutes to talk again, but Killer had forgotten he had asked in the first place.

"So how are you Nightmare?" Killer asked once again.

"Killer... just sit down..." Dust groaned, Horror chuckled. 

"Nightmare Killer is having trouble remembering things so you're going to have to be patient with him..." Black insisted.

"How long has he been gone?" Geno asked.

"We don't really know for sure, we'd have to ask Red for that information." Nightmare sighed.

"I'm just asking because a lot of these wounds are old and improperly healed." Geno explained taking at closer look at Red. Red's eyes suddenly flew open, but no pupils were showing. Geno screamed and fell on Black.

"Red?" Nightmare called getting his tentacles out and held Red down, but Red wasn't moving he was just laying there.

"WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?!" Geno held his chest and pushed off of Black.

"You mean how." Dust poked Red's cheek and Red's skull turned to the side.

"He's unconscious..." Horror smiled he was enjoying the scare. Nightmare facepalmed and moved his tentacles away.

"Just heal him, if he doesn't wake up in a day or two we'll have to look for some real medical equipment." Nightmare said.

"The thing is Nightmare, his wounds are already healed." Black explained making Nightmare stop.

"How sis he become unconscious?" Geno asked.

"Electrocuted." Horror answered.

"HE WAS ELECTROCUTED?! BY WHAT!?" Geno snapped, Nightmare grabbed the metal.

"With this... Death somehow managed to get it off." Nightmare said. Geno poked the metal and it sparked, making Geno jump back. Red's body flinched at the noise.

"Red just needs some rest... he'll be fine IF we monitor him." Black said and Geno nodded in agreement, Dust took the metal and placed it back on the back table.

"Just tell me when he wakes up, Error is looking for the others." Nightmare said.

"It'll be hours or minutes, I can't tell without the proper equipment, and you don't have any here." Geno said.

"We'll call you."Black agreed.

"We'll just steal some then." Nightmare nodded to Black in acknowledgement. 

"YOU'LL WHAT?!" Geno shout as Nightmare walked away. Horror, chuckled and happily followed Nightmare. Geno glared at Death once again making Death shrivel back.

A/N: Never gonna give you up never gonna let you down~