Glitch Down!!!!

A/N: I love short jokes, I am a short-ish person! 5'3.3 last I checked!! Short jokes are hilarious to me. Do you feel the same way?

Dream went looking for Error. Dream searched every AU he knew, but the one AU Dream dreaded going to. UnderSwap.

Sure enough Error was in UnderSwap, he was on his knees sobbing and crashing over a pile of dust and an orange sweat jacket. Error was panicked he crashed every time he looked at the jacket.

"RURU?!" Dream ran over to Error gently holding him and blocking Error's view of the jacket. Error took a few minutes to Reboot before he started breaking down again.

"d-D-d-DrE4M?" Error's body shook, lagged, and glitched. Error was covered in dust, he shrunk to the floor and sobbed at Dream's feet.

"i-I-i dID-n't-N't-n'T Me4N tO.. ." Error his glitching made him hard to understand. dream held him close and turned Error around so he couldn't see the jacket.

"Error please tell me what happened. I won't be mad!" Dream promised and gently pet his head.

"1-i-I k1-K1L-iLlEd hIm. .. 1-1I dIdn'T me-M3-mEa-m34N To-o-0-O!! H3 j-just g-g-g0T iN mY w-w-w-w-w-W4y!!" Error sobbed.

"i-1-1 W-w-w-w-W45_trY1nG to We4KeN Ink AnD h3 us-us-U5eD H1M aS a Sh-sh-sH-sh31LD!! I kIlLed H1M! I-1-1'M sOrrY!!" Error cried. Dream held the large skeleton, and tried to calm him and soothe him.

"It's not your fault, Ruru, it's not. You're okay." Dream tried to calm Error. He whispered in Error's nonexistent ears telling him it was Ink's fault. Dream held Error and made a portal into Nightmare's room. Nightmare jumped when he saw the two fall into his room, his aura darkened, but lightened when he saw Error sobbing in Dream's arms. Nightmare wiped away his tears and replaced his hood.

"What's wrong?" Nightmare as mostly speaking to Error, but Dream answered instead.

"Error was trying to weaken Ink and bring him here, but Ink used Stretch as a shield, making Error kill Stretch by accident!" Dream explain and tried to lift Error off of him, Nightmare helped him with a tentacle, Error was bawling his sockets out.

"We have to tell Blue before Ink does" Nightmare said, Horror had snuck into Nightmare's room. 

"ON IT!!!" Horror saluted Nightmare and ran through a portal to SwapFell.

"Where is Ink now?" Nightmare asked, Error shrugged. 'Dream's right about it not being your fault...' Nightmare wanted to say but kept it to himself.

"It really isn't your fault Ruru, you were just trying to stop Ink. He used Stretch as a shield, you were just trying to help." Dream said and kissed Error's forehead, Nightmare looked away and tightened his fists. Dream made a portal to his room and, Nightmare laid Error on Dream's bed.

Error wasn't listening to anyone anymore, just rocked himself and covered his 'ears'.

"It's not my fault." Error repeated again and again trying to convince himself of this. Horror ran into Dream's room. And whispered something Nightmare's 'ear'. Nightmare stiffened a bit.

"He's NOT?!" Nightmare's dark matter stopped flowing to a second. Dream was holding Error again.

"What's wrong?" Dream asked, Nightmare growled and went back in his room, he didn't want to look at Error or his brother do anything lovey-dovey. Dream didn't understand what was wrong, he looked at Horror. Horror had a somewhat tense looking smile on his face.

"Blueberry is gone... so Ink must've told him." Horror said, Error froze and paled a bit.

"i-If InK ToLD hIM ThEN He Won'T KnOW ThE TrUth!!" Error mumbled ignoring Dream's attempt soothe him again.

"Blue is not gullible, you should know this, he trusts you, you always tell the truth sometimes half truths but truths nonetheless." Dream said and made Error lay down again, he laid his head on Error's chest. Error just whimpered quietly to himself Horror backed out of the room.

"Just keep an eye out for Blue just in case... you know..." Horror warned as he left the room. Error whimpered, Dream nodded and continued to pet Error. Error's glitches worsened.

"i-1-I dIDn'T meAn To.. ." Error mumbled. Dream made Error lean against him and Dream laid on the headboard.

"I know you didn't Ruru, just remember that it's Ink's fault not yours." Dream rubbed Error's 'nose'. Error just leaned into Dream, 'but I could've stopped myself...' Error argued.

'...I could've stopped...' Error thought.