Lost In The Snow

Warning: Bit of a lime in here! So warning you now if you aren't comfortable with that so don't say I didn't warn ya.

Once Nightmare was mostly better. Geno and him retrieved the group from Nightmare's old AU Geno tended to them. They waited weeks to recover, Nightmare hated waiting as Error was missing.

PaperJam took on the job finding Error, with some joy, but mostly worry. Upon finding Error he got stuck in the Anti-VOID, and Nightmare and Horror rescued them, they recovered over a series of days.

Ink had come back to his home, Dream was with the kids trying to comfort them and keep them asleep while Red was being scolded.

"You've been with them and LEARNED NOTHING!!!" Ink screamed at Red, Red had screamed begging for him to stop. Dream was paralyzed with fear hearing the commotion from other room. Red scream and howled as he was being tortured.

Dream has covered the children's ears.

Suddenly Red went silent and Ink opened Dream's door counting everyone.

"What did you do to him?" Dream asked horrified. Ink froze and glared at Dream.

"Do you really want to know?" Ink asked, Dream didn't answer and Ink grabbed his SOUL. Dream whimpered fearfully dropping Edgy as Ink dragged Dream forward.

"No! No I-I-I don't—" Dream started, but was cut short by Ink tightening his grip on Dream's SOUL.

"Of course you do." Ink said slamming the door shut behind him and locked it with magic. Ink dragged a flailing Dream along to Red's open door.

The room was similar to Dream's room, but not nearly as nice.

The light was gone, leaving the room dark, there was a dresser, the the drawers, mirror and clothes were removed. The bed was stripped the mattress was a heavy duty air mattress, there weren't any pillows. The walls were covered in blood and claw marks. In the corner of the room was where most of the damage and blood was. There was a small bloody lump in the corner, the room reeked with the smell of copper and other things Dream could identify.

Dream barely got a good look of the room before he fainted from it.

Ink growled tossing Dream on the ground leaving him there. Red was unconscious for this, but Ink just slammed the door. Ink picked Dream up and threw Dream the wall.

"Wake up!" Ink hissed, Dream didn't.

"You wanted to see what I did so wake up!! I'm not done showing you what I've done!" Ink growled kicking Dream, he still didn't wake up. Ink picked up Dream and lifted him to his face, Ink breathed on Dream. Dream still didn't waked, Ink threw Dream at the door that led outside of the house, the door burst open.

Red scrambled awake and listened to the noises.

Once Dream hit the snow his eyes flew open at the shock of snow slipping into his clothes. Dream whimpered seeing Ink's sick expression, Dream crawled backwards in the snow. Dream twisted in the snow and ran, Ink sent a bone at Dream. The bone was wedged into Dream's arm, sending him forward until the bone sunk into the ground.

Dream cried out in pain and fear. Dream yanked at the bone trying to pull it out and managing to do so, Getting back up.

"ERROR!! NIGHTY!!!" Dream called for them as he ran once again from Ink. Trailing blood behind him.

"RURU!!!" Dream called as he was pinned by more bones. Dream gasped at the pain and cried as Ink got closer. Dream yanked one of his arms of the snow. Ink put a foot on Dream's back, Dream froze and whimpered. Curling his one free arm underneath him, Ink leaned completely on Dream, Dream screamed out in pain his old wounds opening.