Not His

Dream was petrified, he'd never seen a big, he's not as big now, guy like Red so terrified before. He shrunk down whimpering, and froze hearing shuffling he had forgotten Blue and Sci were thrown in here. He jumped seeing Blue tears already on his face.

"Blue?" He stood up trying to get a good look and ran to him hoping it was Blue he saw as he hugged him. Blue looked at Dream confused and scared.

"Was th-that..." Blue didn't dare finish.

"Red?" Sci finished his face blank with terror.

"Yes... sadly it is..." Dream looked down sadly. 'He was just trying to help me!' Dream whimpered. Blue's sockets widened and looked at Dream, tears rose to his sockets. 

"But-- HOW?! Isn't he working for Nightmare?!" Blue shook. 'He looks like he's been here for a long time!!' Blue held his tears back, he wasn't going to cry, not again.  Dream didn't want to answer, but before he could Sci gasped seeing Dream bleeding, and rushed to heal him.

"How did this happen?" Sci demanded, Dream felt required to answer since Sci was a doctor and scientist, Sci began healing Dream quickly.

"Nightmare got mad and threw me at the wall, he cracked my spine, but I'm fine I didn't even know it was bleeding not until... until Red told me..." Dream answered Sci avoiding Dream's question.

"How is Red HERE and NOT out there?!" Blue asked, Dream looked down at Blue and sighed.

"The Red at Nightmare's base is a clone." Dream answered.

"What?" Blue was shocked and worried.

"Why did Nightmare hurt you?" Sci asked stilling healing him. Dream looked at Sci.

"Nightmare was stressed... I wasn't helping much, I provoked him... Nightmare had to kill Cross, but he didn't truly love Cross, but he liked him for the wrong reasons..." Dream sighed, Sci could only make Dream's spine stop bleeding.

"What? Nightmare killed Cross? His boyfriend?" Blue asked Dream shook his head

"Not his boyfriend..." Dream sneered "but yes, he did kill Cross, Cross was with Ink not Nightmare." Dream corrected Blue. Blue hummed he didn't know what he could say to that.

A/N: So here is another CHAPTER!!!!!! I am glad I could get my ass in gear to publish this!