Hard Truth and Revenge

"WhEre's CrOsS?" Error asked his sockets still emptied. Dream froze and sat next to Error wrapping an arm around him, Error's pupils came back as he tilted his head in worry.

"He... he betrayed the group AND Nightmare... so Nightmare killed him..." Dream sighed he looked at Error worriedly. Error stood up making Dream's arm fall, his pupils were gone once again.

"i'lL bE BaCK.. ." Error headed for Nightmare's room.

Dream sighed and waited as he rubbed his arm wanting a least some way to make Nightmare better again, Dream walked to the kitchen again and Blackberry followed with crumbs on his face.

"Those 'E' things were good. What were they called again?" Blackberry asked.

"Eclairs." Dream chuckled and gave Blackberry the recipe. Black gingerly folded the paper and slipped it into one of his boots.

"I'll give this to Honey later so he can bake it." Black smiled patting his boot.

"Okay, Do you want to help me bake something?" Dream asked, Black shrugged.

"Sure, but I won't be much help." Black replied as he watched Dream look around the kitchen, Dream still couldn't get used to this big kitchen.

"You just need to get me the ingredients and mix, then you're good!" Dream chuckled finding the utensils he needed.

"Okay." Black was still unsure, he stared down the hall and back at Dream. Dream waved Black over as he prepared a bowl, whisk, pan, and the stove. Blackberry stood on his toes trying to see over Dream's shoulder. Dream smiled.

"Can you get the ingredients on this paper for me?" Dream asked, Black took the paper and gather the ingredients needed and sliding the milk and flour on the counter, and slowly did the same for the rest of the ingredients.

"I think that's it!" Black went on his toes again to see all he had gathered, sugar, vanilla extract, unsalted butter, eggs, and salt. Dream chuckled lifting Black on his shoulders and started mixing some of the ingredients together. Blackberry blushed and glared at Dream as he did this, noticing Dream left a few ingredients untouched.

"You aren't much taller than me you Pringle!" Black huffed, Dream was tall enough to reach the back of the counter, but had to go on his toes to touch the back drop.

"But it still works!" Dream giggled and grabbed the batter pouring the liquid into the pan. He began making a crepe. Black inhale the fume choking when he inhaled too quickly. Dream sighed as he flipped the crepe over. Blackberry leaned over Dream's head.

"What are you making?" Blackberry asked unsure if he like the smell or not.

"Crepe, then I am going to make whip cream and made a crepe." Dream smiled.

"Crepe cake...? I think Honey had made that before... I don't remember if I liked it or not." Black tried to think back not quiet remembering the taste. Then gasped as he recalled Dream saying whip cream, stars flickered in his socket.

"Can I make the whip cream?!" Black seemed really excited.

"Sure" Dream chuckled and set him on the counter, he handed Blackberry a bowl, spoon, a specific amount of sugar, and whipping cream. Dream got to work on the next two crepes. Black looked at the ingredients his sockets went blank and blushed as he got Dream's attention.

"What do I do?" Black asked.

"Mix the sugar and the whipping cream, I'll give you a hand beater if you need." Dream explained. blackberry excitedly did so. Blackberry giggled evilly to himself as he planned on what he could do with this whip cream. How he could use the knowledge of Whip cream against his enemies. Dream pat Black's knee to get his attention.