The Darkest Lord In The Darkest Castle

Dream paced back and forth in the snow outside of Blue's house, he was worrying about Error.

"Dream the meeting is starting!" Blue called to Dream, Dream sighed and jogged to the door. He watched Dream as he went inside, Blue smiled patiently and put a hand on his back as he slowed his pace. Dream sat down and in a seat, he smile brightly as a few Sanses greeted him.

Ink was inside, he had small injuries that Sci, Science Sans, was fixing as Ink spoke. Ink spoke with anger in his eyes and a commanding voice.

"Error is too dangerous to be spied on. I have decided we will attack Error when I create the next AU. We will all attack him and we will ALL kill him off there, if he decides to retreat or run, I will follow him and finish him off where ever he decides to run or hide." Ink said. 

'WHAT?! I have to tell Error! I have to warn him! But where is he..." Dream panicked internally. Dream acted like Blue in this situation, pretended to cheer. 

"Dream... you gather some Sanses including your brother. IF you can do this, we can finally end Error once and for all." Ink said and dismissed Dream as he gave other Sanses orders. 

Dream rushed to Nightmare's Castle, he had discovered the Castle a while after he befriended Error. He panickly ran inside pushing away the monsters that tried to stop him.

"BROTHER!!!" Dream screamed. Dream ran through several hallways, rooms, and other places that shouldn't be in a castle, he ran until he made it to the throne room. Where Nightmare lazily and uninterested laid in his throne. Twirling a crown on his finger.

"What do you want idiot?" Nightmare asked, monsters gathered in the doorway to watch the scene.

"Error's in danger!!" Dream cried, Nightmare shrugged.

"Why should I care? I'm not his bodyguard." Nightmare tapped his foot as he lazily rolled his eyes at his brother. 

Truth was that Nightmare was kinda jealous of his brother for taking Error, even though he has Cross now Nightmare still cares for Error. Nightmare pretended to not care, but he was intently listening to his brother. Normally, Nightmare would somewhat care like he would ask what he needed to do, but there was a problem there was a mole in the Castle.

Dream whined again. Tears streamed down his face.

"I know you cared for him at one point! Ink is trying to gather every Sans he can, so they can team up and kill Error!" Dream looked down, if this didn't work Dream wouldn't know what would, Dream held himself. Nightmare sat up in his throne properly and gripped the armrests tightly.

"Even if I did still care for Error how would you suggest I do anything about this? Ink would kill me when he is done with Error, then he will kill my team!" Nightmare roared, relaxed himself and leaning back in his chair, he began tapped his fingers on the armrests. Dream almost fell to his knees.

"I-I I don't know... where Error is. I wanted you to warn him." He chuckled and composed himself. Most of the monsters started clearing the way.

"W-w-who was I kidding? I know I hurt you... and I know I can't get you to trust me again." Dream wiped his tears away and began to leave. Horror and Cross blocked Dreams way and kept him from leaving.

"He never said no mister-smile-your-ass-off." Cross said, Nightmare glared at Cross and a few of the monsters who were giggling, making them leave. Cross silently apologized to Nightmare as Horror spoke.

"Explain." Horror growled and took his eyes off Cross. Nightmare's whole gang cared for Error like a brother, Nightmare's gang would've given their lives for Error.

"You have to have a plan in order to receive any help." Dust said as he entered the room, he leaned on the door frame. Dream shook a bit.

"I wanted to warn Error to avoid that AU, then what I could do is take down my barrier that usually keeps you guys from entering so we can attack them unexpectedly, I was going to ask if I could join you guys." Dream said. Nightmare burst into laughter he held his stomach and almost fell out of his throne.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA You join us!! That's never going to happen Dream." Nightmare laughed coldly. Dream would be useless in such an environment like Nightmare's castle. Nightmare would let Dream work FOR him. Nightmare sat back in his chair again.

"Your plan isn't going to work, first off! Ink will expect this since he knows you and Error are together. Blue is a snitch, so don't trust him or Stretch!" Red said as he entered the room, Red didn't trust Blue of Stretch after Stretch kicked him out and made Blue break up with him.

"Second, Ink has no idea where this castle is. No matter how hard he looks he can't find it." Red added. Red is a spy for Nightmare, Red pretended to work for Ink. Red rubbed his hands together and shoved them into his jacket.

"Third, that pathetic barrier won't work on Ink. Fourth, that barrier would expel Error out and hurt him more." Blackberry said as he emerged behind Red. Red jumped and rushed beside Nightmare's throne. Nightmare glared at Blackberry making Blackberry stay away from Red. Blackberry walked beside Dust and leaned on the wall.

"And FINALLY, Ink has been in your AU so many times that barrier would be weak against him." Blackberry added. On the inside Nightmare was smiling like a proud parent, but he glowered at Dream's feet to keep that smile from showing.

Dream froze, a wave of energy emitted from him.

"SHUT UP! I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS!! I WAS WILLINGLY GOING TO HELP YOU AND YOU REFUSED!! I COULD'VE HELPED IN SOME WAYS YOU CAN'T BUT NOOO! YOU SEE ME AS WEAK AND HAPPY ALL THE TIME!! I'LL JUST HELP ERROR ON MY OWN!!" Dream shouted and shoved Cross and Horror aside. Storming off.

Nightmare appeared in front of his brother and grabbed him with some tentacles. He teleported to the top of the castle. The shingles were somehow covered with snow, Nightmare stood on a spiked flag pole, its tip was sharpened and polished recently, but there was no flag.

A/N: I have a fear of falling so if I looked down I would be clinging onto Nightmare right now.