Mixed Emotions

"We believe Ink had him for years." Nightmare sighed as Geno shooed the kids away for an 'adult conversation', Swap had flocked to Dust who was sitting on the couch, Orange and SB were dragged along by Swap. Dust would watch them for Geno while he and Nightmare talked.

"Years... well the wounds would match..." Geno thought back to Red's wounds.

"But even with the many wounds he has he shouldn't freaked out as badly as he did... so what spooked him?" Geno asked. Nightmare played with one of his tentacles, but released it.

"We think Ink experimented on him, he freaked out when he say the lab." Nightmare explained and grabbed the tentacle once again picking at it.

"That explains it..." Geno sighed

"We have to give him a few tests to figure out what Ink did and what he may do to Dream or the others if there are any." Geno said, moving the topic along.

"We could do them tomorrow, but I need equipment and Red INSIDE the lab. The lab IS made for the equipment I need." Geno explained hoping to make some sort of plan. Nightmare dropped the tentacle once again and left it be.

"But, we have to ease him into it, he is probably Ink's first test subject." Nightmare nodded agreeing with Geno, Geno shrunk back hearing what Nightmare said.

"Test subject? Oh how much farther can that creator fall?" Geno shivered

"Well he wasn't all that good to begin with..." Nightmare added and used a tentacle to guide Geno. He walked to the Hall Blackberry and Red were in, Nightmare showed Geno, Geno and Nightmare were pretty far away from Red and Black. 

Red jumped hearing the footsteps, when he turned he sighed in a relief. He smiled and waved nervously to Nightmare and Geno.

"He is so jittery..." Geno mumbled as he waved to Red, Red stiffened and turned to face forward, trying to ignore Geno's comment.

"And what's with the bandanna?" Geno whispered, Geno was completely unaware Red could hear them, Red tightened his bandanna nervously and blushed with embarrassment.

"He can hear you~" Nightmare whispered the information in a sing-song tune as he walked over to Red.

"He can?!" Geno froze rushing behind Nightmare.

"You feeling better?" Nightmare asked Red, Red nodded holding the knot of his bandanna. 'Why do you think he was reacting?' Nightmare rolled his eyes at Geno.

"Red, do you mind if we ask you a few questions?" Nightmare asked, Red released the knot holding the sleeve of his long sleeve pajama shirt that Dream put on him.

"S-s-s-sure..." Red nodded, he looked past Nightmare, but not in the face.

Nightmare led the four skeletons to a unused bedroom, Black stayed outside the room. Red sat on the bed, Geno in a comfortable, velvet chair that Nightmare pulled up for him, and Nightmare stood.

A/N: Wooo~ Questions... What's going to happen? Damn Barbie song stuck in my head. (I need to turn the page prepare to be amazed! What's gonna happen next what's gonna happen next~) I haven't seen a Barbie movie in 2 or 3 years yet somehow a Barbie song is in my head. HALP!!