The Ever Panicking Battle

It actually was a few hours until Red woke up and Nightmare and Horror were actually talking when Blackberry swung the door open, he was really out of breath.

"RED'S AWAKE!!!" Black fell to the floor, he had ran all across that castle.

"But he is hiding in the castle somewhere! We can hear him, but we can't find him!" Black huffed and puffed. Nightmare sat up and ended his conversation with Horror just like that, and he searched for Red's terrified aura.

"Red?" Nightmare called as he teleported, Horror had quickly followed him into a very dark hall.

Red jumped to his feet and in a panic he ran into a wall as hard as he possibly could, the thump of Red's skull hitting the wall and floor made Horror flinch. Red quickly scrambled to his feet zipping and zooming down hallways, until he literally ran into a dead end. Red pushed himself in a corner and began tearing into his skull as Nightmare got closer.

"Red the metal is off you now you're--" Nightmare had gently pick Red up and Red was screaming and scratching like his life depended on it.

"NO!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! I SWEAR!!" Red wailed.

"GENO!!" Nightmare called as Red was now tearing into Nightmare's bones

"NOO!!!! NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Red struggled to get free from Nightmare.

"Red you aren't with Ink anymore! You're here at the castle with Nightmare, ME!" Nightmare winced at the pain as he hugged Red now. Red was blinded by fear.

"LET ME GO!!! LET ME GO!!!!!!" Red screeched starting to grab the attention of other monsters. Nightmare pinned Red to the floor.

"GENO PLEASE!!!" Nightmare called as Red kicked Nightmare. Swap hear the skeleton's screams and ran to the noise Geno was chasing Swap down.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO UPSET YOU!!" Red shrilled and continued to struggle.

"I'LL DO BETTER!!! I'LL BE BETTER!!!!!" Red pleaded. Scaring Swap, Swap was frozed as he listened to all the desperate screams the skeleton said. Swap whined for his brother and refused to be picked up by Geno.

"NONONONONONONO!!!!!!!" Red sobbed flailing and screeching, Orange ran to his brother who was crying out his name. Orange whimpered seeing the distraught skeleton, Orange froze suddenly seeing Red's SOUL glow brightly, but it had no color. Geno blocked Red's bone attacks as they were sent everywhere.

"RED CALM DOWN!! YOU'RE SCARING THE CHILDREN!!" Nightmare snapped using magic to show Red the kids.

Red's magic activated again, but this time he grabbed Nightmare's SOUL. Red's magic eye was misshaped and faintly glowed. Red stared at the SOUL and released it curling up on himself and sobbing. 'Ink doesn't have a SOUL...' Red reminded himself and sobbed. Geno glared at Nightmare.

"THESE KID ARE NEVER GOING TO GET INVOLVED WITH THESE SITUATIONS EVER AGAIN NIGHTMARE!" Geno stated taking Orange and Swap out of the room. Red whimpered and sobbed as his magic slowly dies out.