A Final Truth

Ink tossed Dream back in the room with 'Sugar'. 'That was fast...' 'Sugar' commented as Ink closed the door.

"Red!" Dream was sobbing, 'Sugar's' pupils disappeared.

"What happened to Red?" 'Sugar' asked

"Ink KILLED him!" Dream sobbed, not looking up at monster.

"Okay I've had enough of this!" 'Sugar' snapped. Dream looked up almost 'Sugar', 'Sugar' had his knife out, he moved Dream aside, and kicked at the door. Getting Ink's attention.

"Stop that!" Ink ordered.

"Make me!" Sugar snapped, Dream moved out of the way. As Ink opened the door, 'Sugar' pulled a SOUL out and 'Sugar' shoved it into Ink. Ink's body flickered a bit and 'Sugar' twirled his blade around and stabbed the SOUL.

"You too kit too far Sugar." 'Sugar' hissed. Ink shrunk down to the ground and 'Sugar' wiped paint off of himself.

"Join Melon, he's been waiting for you." 'Sugar' held Ink. Ink dusted looked at the monster.

"Dream it's me~ Ink!" The monster smiled at Dream.

"Ink..." Dream didn't go up to him just stared at him.

"I didn't know what Sugar was doing with my name... much less I didn't know he was going around killing monsters..." Ink apologized holding a hand out, Dream took it and Ink helped him up.

"How did this even happen in the first place?" Dream asked.

"Error destroyed Sugar's AU leaving Sugar as the only survivor his lover dead and he had nothing to live for so as to keep him from doing anything stupid, I proposed my project to him, changing a Monster's SOUL trait. It went south..." Ink explained.

Dream nodded not asking any questions.

"Can you get us home?" Dream asked Ink.

"Of course, I can! Wait, there are others?" Ink asked. Dream nodded sadly.

"Three kids, Blue, and Sci." Dream looked at Ink.

"KIDS?!" Ink roared and looked around  for the SOULs and found them.

"Wait!" Dream tried to stop Ink but it was too late, Blue tackled Ink.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO DREAM?!" Blue hissed.

"Blue!" Dream limped to Blue. Blue looked at Dream and glared at Ink, Ink gave Blue a weak smile and waved at him, Blue flinch expecting to get hurt. But surprised that he wasn't.

"Don't hurt him! He's going to take us home!" Dream shouted before Blue attacked Ink.

"Why?! He brought us here in the first place?!" Sci hissed.

"Not him! This is the real Ink! That Ink over there was a SOULless monster named Sugar." Dream said motioning towards a pile of dust.

"Close enough..." Ink muttered. Blue just glared.

"How do we know we can trust him?" Sci asked the kids were huddled behind him.

"He healed me. When he could've left me to suffer." Dream said, Blue got off of Ink.

It took a bit of convincing, but Ink finally managed to gain a bit of trust. He was going to go to Nightmare's castle, but he didn't know where it was and Dream kept it a secret anyway.

Ink teleported them all to UnderFell, where Nightmare, Horror, Error, Dust, Death, Blackberry, and even Geno soon arrived to fight for them.

Nightmare ran at Ink and Dream stepped in the way explaining to everyone everything he knew.

Error just ran to Dream when Dream showed no sign of being under Ink's control.

Dream winced, but hugged back happy to see Error once again. The group left Ink in UnderFell, Ink understood and he didn't really mind all that much he wanted to fix everything that Sugar messed with including UnderFell.

Weeks would go by and Dream would stay silent about the time he was Sugar. He was scared of how Error would react, and Error was happy with Dream just sitting beside him.

"I'M nOt g0iNg tO lEt th1S hApPeN tO yOu ev3r Ag14N." Error nuzzled into Dream, Dream hugged Error back nuzzling him too.

Many months of this silence would go on... Dream wasn't going to tell Error the whole truth, just the parts he wanted to tell Error...

"I will always love you Ruru, don't forget that." Dream smiled at Error as they laid in a bed together, they were completely clothed.

"I woN't" Error held Dream close to him.

A/N: Ahhh! Last chapter is next! Well actually it's going to be the epilogue, but that still counts as a final chapter right?