Life Slaps Hard

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WATTPAD DID IT AGAIN!!!! But NOW I AM WEEKS AND WEEKS BEHIND!!!! THIS FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I AM GOING TO HAVE TO SKIP, so I'll just put everything I remember in summary form! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT Luckily pieceofaucrap jogged my memory!!! THANK FUCKING GOD!!! *Cough* *Cough* please pardon my french.

Ink had thrown Red in after everyone reacquainted one another, and practically established how long Red has been here, almost seven years...

"Have fun healing!" Ink waved closing the door. Blue glared at Ink and he slammed the door. Blue had rushed to pick Red, up the group hoisted a bleeding Red on the bed. He was surprisingly light. The three tried to heal Red together having to take Red's clothes off not wanting the wounds to get infected. This is how Dream discovered all he had were dresses and fuzzy blue and white sheep pajamas, this is what Red now wore. 

While Red slept Blue and Dream studied the metal on them trying to figure out how Ink could see them from were they were. Dream having to strip down and Blue reluctantly examining the metal, Sci had fallen asleep too tired after healing two monsters. Sadly, Blue and Dream discovered nothing they needed to know, but luckily Ink didn't know.

"So that means cameras are out." Dream sighed. Blue nodded a little relieved, as he hovered over Red again looking at the bandanna, curiosity got the best of him and he carefully began pulling off the bandanna careful not to wake Red off, Blue dropped the bandanna and let out a scream at what he saw.

"What?! What is it?" Dream panicked. Blue covered his mouth. Dream looked over Red himself and sweared.

"I'm going to kill Ink!" Dream growled, Red was missing some teeth and several cracks were in his jaw. Just on cue Red woke up and jumped, getting off the bed fearing Ink would rage at him. Red immediately felt the air on his face covering his mouth and searching for the bandanna. Dream leaned down and picked it up handing it to Red. Red blushed and grabbed it quickly tying it back on.

"You know you don't need that..." Dream said, Red shook his head his throat was sore from Ink's beating.

"Want... it." Red voice was raspy and painful sounding to speak so Dream shushed him.

"You've been here for a while right? How does in see us?" Blue asked hopping to get and answer. Red pointed to his SOUL. 

"He uses our SOULs to watch us?" Blue tried to clarify after several of Red's attempts to say that. Red nodded.

"Well we need a plan to get out of here..." Blue mumbled.

"We'll think of it later you have been up this whole time you should get some rest." Dream said.

"Then so do you." Blue grabbed Dream putting him on the bed. Red walked to the corner giving the two room.

Red motioned that he was going to stay and watch. After a few failed attempts to get Red to sleep Dream gave up and went to bed and Red had zoned out watching and listening to the outside, he ignored everything else but the outside of the room.

A/N: I know more, but it doesn't make sense if I put it in now. Sorry again for my attitude... *heavy sarcasm* I bet you don't know my favorite Sanses.