Mistakes and Smiles

Ink ran away leaving Nightmare chained up, weak, and starved for the past six weeks!

Nightmare woke again, and looked around, staring at his puddle. Disgusting... Nightmare watched dust float off him. He turned to his hands and yanked his hands against the chain, though it did nothing he didn't want to give up. Nightmare heard shuffling and someone falling, Nightmare rattled his chains again. 'STILL ALIVE YOU PAINTING BITCH!!!' Nightmare wanted to yelled, but he was too weak. There was more stumbling and Red peeked his head in the room and gasped.

"Nightmare!!" Red jumped tripping over his untied shoes. Red blushed and sloppily tied his shoes, Red was partially dressed, he was missing his jacket and socks, his shirt was inside out and he looked like he was just woken up. He turned back to Nightmare had watch his failed attempt, but didn't even snicker. Nightmare wasn't even fully there.

"Red?" Nightmare called, his voice was hoarse, but he clearing some of the fogginess in his head when he saw Red. 

"I got'cha!" Red said as he jogged up to Nightmare, broke his chains and hoisted Nightmare on his back, Red almost fell forward at the shock of Nightmare's weight.

"Oh-- GodDAMN your heavy!" Red squeaked. Nightmare sighed and leaned into Red. Red freaked out.

"Nightmare?" Red jolted Nightmare. Nightmare flinched, but continued to hug Red, not speaking. Red sighed his pupils disappeared.

"How long did Ink leave you here?" Red asked his voice turned cold.

"Six weeks..." Nightmare whispered cuddling his head into Red's neck, Nightmare was starved, even though his dark matter looked for food, it couldn't reach past the door. Red's socket's widened and he looked around.

"Dream!!!" Red called, Nightmare needed to eat pronto! Red walked through a portal, closed it after he stepped through and called Dream again. Dream ran to Red and stopped when he saw Nightmare.

"Dream where do I put him?" Red asked as Dream rushed to the kitchen.

"In his room!! Please make sure he is comfy!!" Dream pleaded, and tried not to comment how Red looked and how comfy Nightmare looked. Red nodded and walked to the stairs and looked up the stairs... 'He might not survive a teleportation...' Red sighed and began hiking up five hundred stairs, Red tiredly put Nightmare on his bed and Red plopped himself at the foot of the bed. 

Dream finished making food and quickly rushed to the room. Nightmare kicked Red off the bed in his sleep literally, but Red was now on the floor 'guarding' Nightmare. 

He would do great if sleeping was part of guarding. Nightmare was sleeping his goo melting on and off, half of his passive form showed.

Dream put the food on the nightstand and lightly kicked Red's foot to wake him up, Dream planned to look through Nightmare's memory to find out what Ink did to Nightmare. Red jumped up and did a painfully slow, and painful looking front roll.

"I'm ready! FIGHT ME FUCKERS!!!" Red shouted when he got to his feet, he turned his body around because he was facing the wrong direction, and saw Dream. Red blushed and began to nervously sweat.

"S-s-s-sorry D-D-Dream..." Red stuttered nervously.

"It's okay!" Dream snickered. He turned back to Nightmare and put a hand on Nightmare's forehead petting it.

"I am going to look in his memories to see what happened when he was with Ink." Dream said. 

"What? You can do that?" Red sounded interested, but took a step back. 

"I don't think Nightmare would appreciate that..." Red mumbled. Dream sighed.

"Yeah, I know, but I have to try. I need to see how much damage Ink did to him." Dream said, readying the magic.