Death's Distraction

Dream whimpered Nightmare's name he gripped the pain flowed through Dream. Death landed gently behind Dream.

"Wow you look like someone just died." Death floated in front of Dream getting a good look at Dream's expression. Dream glared at Death and said nothing.

"I'll... I'll just go I know I'm not the Life Of The Party." Death said, Dream sighed.

"Please don't I know you're a 'neutral' party, but I am mad at Ink." He motioned for Death to site down. Death sat near Dream not getting to close, he didn't want to risk touching Dream even if it killed Dream or not, he didn't want to risk it. dream brought his knees up and rest his head on them.

"So if I'm correct you don't work for Ink or Nightmare, right?" Dream ask, Death smiled.

"Does whoever I touch die?" Death answered, he nodded in case Dream didn't understand.

"Well I am dating Error and Ink found out, so when Nighty was helping me Ink stabbed him and took him away. I am pretty sure Cross took Error to Nighty's castle, but I am pretty sure Cross blames me for Nighty being taken." Dream explained. Death said nothing, unsure of what to say.

"So~ How are you and Geno?" Dream changed the subject. Death sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing is going on with him... He thinks I cheated on him with life, but he and Red seem to be hitting off JUST FINE!!" Death growled, and calmed himself down. Dream looked at him and tilted his head.

"I hope you know Red has his eyes on someone else." Dream informed, Death sat up interested in the new information.

"What?!" Death was hoping for a chance at redemption. Dream chuckled.

"Yeah! Did you forget I am the guardian of positive emotions!" Dream laughed.

"I have to warn Geno!" Death shouted.

"You do understand that their just friends, Red has found an interest in G." Dream chuckled. Death almost choked on air trying to stifle a laugh.

"Red and G?! Red isn't even taller than me!" Death letting out his laugh. 

"Who said Red was Dom?" Dream asked with a wicked smirk.

"Who said I was talking about Dominance? Red can't reach G's face even if G let him!" Death laughed.

"Well maybe if G bends down!" Dream laughed as well.

"Good luck getting him do that!" Death could imagine Red jumping up and down trying to reach G. Dream snickered then cleared his throat.

"Anyway, you going to help Geno?" Dream asked.

"Of Course I will! What kind of crazy Ex-boyfriend would I be if I didn't!" Death smiled, Dream was smiling too. Death had accomplished making Dream cheer up a bit.

"You know Geno still loves you." Dream smiled. Death perked up.

"He does?" Death looked like he would cry with joy. Dream nodded and jokingly handed Death a tissue.

"Here use this." Dream tease. Death shooed the tissue away.

"I'm not going to cry." Death smiled. Dream smirked crawling up to Death.

"Are you ticklish?" Dream asked with a sly smile.

"My brother and I found out that I am indeed not ticklish." Death smiled and almost sighed with relief. Dream pouted a bit.

"You know tickling is a type of torture." Death said in a 'matter of fact' tone. Dream backed up a bit.

"Why did you need to mention this?" Dream asked.

"...Sorry" Death got a bit nervous, Dream smiled. 

"It's okay I was just curious." Dream laughed.

"It was just a 'not so' fun fact... I guess." Death shrugged. 

"Now go get your tsundere back." Dream teased. Death playfully glared at Dream, but he couldn't hold back his smile. He shook his head and made a portal, and left.

Dream looked at the tree, and sighed he had to leave at some point, just... just not right now...