I'll Be Back

'...I could've stopped myself...' Error argued.

"I love you~" Dream kissed Error's head. Error just nuzzled into his Dream. 'Why does someone as great as him... love me so much? He chose me out of all the skeletons he had to choose from, I guess that makes me lucky for once...' Error smiled to himself. Dream yawned laying his head on Error's and falling asleep. Error couldn't sleep so he just listened to Dream's SOUL. Error was in a trance listening to Dream's SOUL, he was glitching slightly. Dream purred as Error he felt Error's glitch. 

Dream woke up an hour or two later and saw Error still awake, Error was lost in thought as he listened to Dream's SOUL.

"Ruru?" Dream called, interrupting Error out of his thoughts. Error lifted his head and smiled, his eyes were emotionless.

"hMmm?" Error stared at Dream with the blank eye sockets. Dream frowned and kissed Error gently, Error kissed back and got off the bed.

"i'lL Be RiGhT bACk.. ." Error excused himself. Dream sighed curling up in the bed, only to find Horror staring right back at him, Dream jumped and pretended that Horror did nothing.

"Where's he going?" Horror asked as Error closed the door. Dream shrugged.

"Maybe the bathroom, I didn't ask." Dream said. Horror shrugged and smiled slyly, he followed Error. Dream stayed in the bed and curled back into the warmth. 

A/N: Yes I know this is short, but the next one might be longer. How would you react if you saw Horror magically appear beside you? Honestly I'd run into a wall in panic...