Shattered Beyond Recognition

Red's metal was still activated and was starting to burn Red's bones. Red wanted to scream, but he was silenced as he ran at Error again. Error pulled out his strings, but his strings burned and melted at the touch of Red's overheating metal. The lights on the metal began flickering as electricity crackled from the metal.

Dust grabbed Red's SOUL, and Horror looked at Red in utter disgust. Red was in a bad condition, Red's SOUL was missing a LOT of color and glow. Red flailed in the air, still desperately throwing bones at Error. Nightmare blocked the bone attacks with his tentacles, Error glared at Red's glazed eyes.

"Is that really Red?" Horror tried to get some reassurance from Nightmare.

"He has the same metal as Dream. He must Real Red! So he might know how to get the metal off." Nightmare pointed at the metal, Red let out silenced screams as the metal started turning red and crackling more with electricity.

"He is still fighting! So maybe we could overheat the metal... it's already glowing!" Dust pointed out. Error huffed and sat down tending to his wounds, Death wandered off to find a stick or something that he could use to poke the metal with. The crackling was starting to get louder, Red had tear streaming down his skull in pain. 'THEY CAN'T HEAR IT!! LISTEN TO THE CRACKLING!! GET THE DAMN METAL OFF OF ME!!" Red was screaming, but the metal still silenced him.

"Can this go any faster?" Horror asked wanting to know if this was Red or just some clone again.

"We'll just have to wait it ou--" Dust started, but stopped at the metal discharged electricity and Red was finally able to speak, he wailed in pain. Dust almost dropped Red's SOUL, Error froze.

"GET THE METAL OFF HIM NOW!!!" Death shouted dropping his search, "THE METAL IS GOING TO KILL HIM!!" Death hissed. Red floated there screaming as he was electrocuted. Nightmare growled searching for something the could help. Error tried his strings, but yet again they melted and burned at the touch.

"Try using Death's touch!! Maybe his magic will work!!" Dust offered, and dropped Red's SOUL.

"It only works on living things!" Death argued.

"WELL IT DOESN'T HURT TO TRY!!" Horror hissed, Death moved into action and touched the metal. The metal suddenly fell off, it was some kind of malfunction, luck was all it was.

"Red are you okay?" Nightmare picked up the unconscious Red off the floor.

"He's unconscious..." Death sighed with relief seeing Red breathing.

"I'm not surprised, anyone would be out after that." Horror rubbed his clawed hands on his face in relief. Error poked and kicked the metal, the metal crackled, Dust picked it up inspecting it, avoiding the electrocuting parts.

Nightmare opened a portal to the castle and to the lab and medical bay.

"Ink might attack us again if we stay here any longer." Nightmare stepped through and laid Red on a stolen hospital bed. Dust nodded and dragged the metal along, Error looked at Dust and the metal.

"I'm going to study this thing and see what I can gather." Dust explained.

"I'll come with you guys this time..." Death said, Death was worried that he was going to have to reap Red's SOUL so he should be close to him in case of this.

"Onwards towards the Kingdom!!" Horror sang running through the portal. Nightmare led Dust to the lab portion of the med-bay.

"Death's touch work on it maybe it will work on the others." Nightmare said.

"Maybe..." Death wasn't so sure. Death looked at his hands. 'Though it only worked on living things...' Death frowned, Dust put the metal on the table working on it.

"d0 yOu_h3 ne3Ds tO be HEaleD?" Error asked. Horror looked at Death then remembered Geno was here.

"Should we tell Geno Mister-McDeath-Touch is here?" Horror motioned to Death.

"We are going to house Death so yes you should tell him, and Red mostly needs to be heals." Nightmare said Horror nodded running to Geno, Death followed.

"I'll just go get another healer." Dust volunteered an teleported. Error looked at Red.

"You go look for Dream, I'll watch over Red, and if he wakes up I'll let you know." Nightmare promised. Error smiled.

"tH4nK_y0u" Error nodded opening a portal, and leaving.

Dust came back he had Blackberry and Killer, Killer was stumbling around like a zombie almost. Horror was carrying Geno and Geno was glaring at Death as Death followed.