Fake to Face

Dream sighed reluctant to answer.

"I don't want to scare you guys..." Dream began.

"Ink is doing HORRIBLE things to him..." Sci finished finally managing to crawl out from under the bed.

"Why would he do that?" Clock asked

"We don't know... he was the one how put metal on us." Dream showed the kids some of the metal. Clock cooed at the shiny metal.

"I want some!" Clock smiled.

"No you don't, it could hurt..." Time said rubbing his own bones.

"Ink won't hurt us would he?" Edgy asked jumping into the conversation.

"This isn't the Ink you know, he is doing terrible and hurtful things." Dream answered, the kids froze.

"Why?" Clock began to cry Blue hugged Clock, Time wanted one too. Edgy just glanced at Dream wanting one, but he refused to ask for one. Dream hugged Edgy as Sci hugged Time.

"We don't know. We just want him to stop, but he won't. And he must be stopped, because this is wrong." Dream said out loud, he made the kids get on the bed.

"But don't worry we'll make sure nothing happens to you guys." Dream promised and smiled. 

Fake Red opened the door and grabbed Dream's SOUL, Edgy was still in Dream's arms. Out of panic Edgy pushed out of Dream's arms and fell to the floor Blue catching him before he actually hit the floor.

"GET AWAY!!" Dream growled.

"You're not Red!" Edgy screamed, Red gave Edgy a cold look.

"I'm whoever Ink wants me to be." Fake Red smiled.

"DREAM!!" Blue shouted as Fake Red yanked Dream out of the room and shut the door. Magic made the door lock behind him. Dream continued to struggle to get free.

"AT LEAST I CAN FEEL! You just follow obediently like some Low Life DOG!" Dream hissed.

"I have free will." Fake Red's eyes glowed brightly and he slammed Dream hard against the floor. "What do you have?" Fake Red smiled lifting Dream up to face him, his pupils glowed brighter.

A/N: Hi you likey? One of my favorite parts to write is coming up!!