Shenanigans Part 2: Mom Mode

Dream smiled at himself as he walked to the kitchen, he had made eclairs the other day and was going to heat them up in the oven for himself and anyone who wanted one.

Horror ran into the kitchen Error was very close behind. Error pounced and pinned Horror down. Error froze when he saw Dream and smiled nervously.

"hEy DrEAM.. ." Error twirled his fingers sitting on Horror so he didn't escape. Error shook his head and crossed his arms, he tapped his foot impatiently.

"Error, Horror." Dream said in a disappointed motherly tone.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Someones in trouble~" Dust teased and ran for it seeing Error's and Horror's expressions. Error used strings to trip Dust, Horror dragged Dust into the heap pushing off Error Horror jumped on Dust, Error was still holding on to the string as he tried to back out of the room.

"Same goes for everyone who is included. So don't think you are excluded Dust, ERROR GET BACK HERE!!" Dream growled, Horror yanked the string that was not knotted into Error's finger. Error yelped as he got pulled into the madness again. The three started getting tangled up by the string. Horror was chewing on Dust's leg and Dust tried to get out of the sandwich he was in, Error did the same.

"HeY ThaT iSn'T My BAcK!!" Error snapped three got more tangled up by the second.

"Horror that hurt!!" Dust snapped kicking Horror in the face getting his foot stuck in Horror's hole on his head.

"OW!" Horror growled and bit Dust harder. Blackberry walked in the room and stepped over the trio.

"Can I have one of those eclairs?" Blackberry asked his hand already hovered over a warmed eclair that sat in the oven, Dream pushed Blackberry's hand away and pulled out the eclairs.

"Not until we break these guys apart." He smirked and turned to the three.

"IF YOU GUYS DON'T STOP FIGHTING YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET ANY SWEETS!!" Dream growled.

"Good luck with that!" Blackberry said and grabbed to eclairs, he teleported to his room before Dream could testify.

"Get off you big oaf!!" Dust growled at Horror.

"Tell that to stringy!" Horror shouted.

"i'M nOt ThE ONE whO tIeD ThE StrInG ArOunD TheIr ARm!" Error snapped at Horror.

"Do you guys ever STOP fighting?" Nightmare tiredly moaned. As he stole some eclairs and dragged his feet out of the kitchen. The three tensed up as Nightmare looked at them.

"Thanks Dream..." Nightmare mumbled.

"You're welcome Nighty." Dream chuckled and glared at the three.

"Now YOU either get off of each other calmly right now or I will make sure you don't get any sweets for a year!" Dream snapped. They just silently insulted one another as they tried to untangle one another. Red dragged his feet as he entered the kitchen and tripped over the litter trifecta. He screamed and grumpily attacked Dust and Horror, he couldn't reach Error because Horror was blocked Error from Red's punches.

"Stop fighting or I am sending you to your rooms." Dream summoned his staff as a warning. red pushed off them and helped them all up.

"I don't have a room." Red gave a smug smiled.

"Don't get smart with him or we'll all suffer." Dust groaned

"You know what you suf--" Red scrunched his nose as a naked Killer sleep walked by the kitchen.

"That's something you don't see everyday..." Horror chuckled. Dust gasped and covered Error and Pap's view. Dream's jaw dropped, 'What happened to the dress?' Dream wondered and snapped himself out of it. He put everyone, except Red, to sleep, the magic didn't put Error to sleep, just gave him a headache.

"Red can you help Killer?" Dream asked as Killer began walking to Nightmare direction. Red scrambled to Red got a cup of water and chased after Killer.

"Shit shit shit shit!!" Red panicked.

"CaN YoU waRn Me NeXT TiMe YoU dO tHAT?" Error asked as Dream helped him to the couch taking the eclair Dream offered. Killer walked by still naked, but he was now wet.

"I'm NeV3R gOiNg To BE aBlE tO UnsEE tHAT.. ."Error groaned and rubbed his skull.

"MY FOOD!!!" Nightmare roared.

"Nighty NO!!" Dream shouted. Red screamed but it was cut off. Nightmare started laughing as Red's footsteps sounded on the floor. Killer made his way back to Dream's room. Error looked at Dream.

"ThIs Is 4 nOrmAl daY fOr TheM.. ." Error winced and took a bite of the eclair. Nightmare walked into the room with soiled half eaten eclairs and his cloak was soaked

"Yep!" Nightmare answered, he had a satisfied smile on his face as he held Red's Mustard bottles in his arms.

"Any one have any sweets they prefer?" Dream asked.

"DOnUts!" Error shouted, Nightmare shivered.

"NO!! Last time Killer and Horror VANDALIZED them!!! Donuts are banned!" Nightmare said his face a little green at the mention of donuts.

"Cakes, and SOME pastries are the only sweets left." Nightmare said, Nightmare shivered again. Dream smiled.

"Then how about a crepe cake?" He looked at Error for approval. Error's head was nodding violently.

"Crepe Cake?" Nightmare asked.

"It's a bunch of crepes stacked on top of each other with whip cream in between each Crepe." Dream explained. Nightmare nodded pretending to know what the Crepe was a crepe cake. He was too tired to listen to Dream talk about food. The eclairs were all gone so he had no reason to listen to Dream. So Nightmare went to his room where he locked himself in once more.

Error looked around the room, expecting that hyper human-skeleton to come bounding after Nightmare. Error's pupils disappeared.

"WhErE's CrOsS?" Error asked.