A Meets Are Dangerous

"Dream! Wow I wasn't expecting you! You never come to these anymore!" Ink shouted happily with surprise. Dream nodded, sat down, and listened in. Ink cleared his throat getting back on task.

"As you can tell we've had a problem with Error, he's killing AUs and murdering monsters left and right without even a care!" Ink said his anger was showing for all to see and Ink had no intention of hiding it.

"We have to stop him, so if anyone has any ideas, now is the time!" Ink said seriously.

Dream paused worried for Error, he was hoping Error wouldn't show up early. Blue had retreated into the kitchen as Ink began to call names.

"Dream, do you have any ideas?" Ink asked, Dream froze completely.

"No, not really." Dream said as he reminded himself to breathe.

"Oh... are you sure?" Ink seemed pushed. Dream nodded rubbing his fingers under the foldable chair he was sitting in.

"Hey Dream! Can you come here for a sec!" Blue called forcing the spotlight off of Dream and stopped Ink from pushing any information from Dream. Dream got up and entered the kitchen, sighing with relief.

Blue was standing on a step ladder with steps, he pointed to the other side of the counter where several stacked plates wait for food.

"Could you grab those plates over there? I don't want to drop any tacos on the floor." Blue said. Dream nodded and quickly grabbed a few and handed them to Blue, not saying a thing, Blue knew something was off because of his silence.

"What's wrong?" Blue asked as he finally noticed the look on Dream's face. He placed a taco on a plate and put the plate beside the stove. Dream knew he could trust Blue so in a low voice.

"It's Error..." Dream whispered, Blue gasped and almost dropped a taco in excitement.

"I knew it! You two are always hanging out with each other and he always picks you up when he is here!" Blue said his voice getting too loud. Dream shushed him.

"I don't want the others to hear! I'll tell you more later." Dream whispered and grabbed a taco and plated it.

"Mweheheheheh!!" Blue giggled happily. Dream froze as Stretch poked his head in the kitchen.

"You alright bro?" Stretch asked. Blue nodded his excited smile was still sitting widely on his face.

"Yep! Dream just tried one of my spicy tacos! And he liked it!" Blue lied, Stretch nodded and went back to Ink and the others. Dream smiled and silently thanked Blue and they served the tacos. They waited for the meeting to end.

When Blue served the final taco Ink was almost finished.

"So it is agreed?" Ink asked the group. There were a lot of bobbing heads and Ink dismissed everyone.

"Come to the next meeting and we will decide who will watch Error!" Ink called as he swiftly pulled out his paint brush and jumped into a paint splatter he made when he took out his brush. Stretch grumbled about how hard paint was to clean off of carpet.

Dream smiled as he made portals for everyone to return to their proper AUs. No one thanked Dream, though they didn't need to.

Blue had started cleaning and Stretch laid on the couch watching him clean. Dream tapped on Blue's shoulder, Blue turned to Dream as he stacked plates in his hands.

"Can I talk to you now, Blue?" Dream asked and Blue put the plates, he gathered, into the sink.

"Papy? Can you finish cleaning for me? Dream and I are going upstairs." Blue asked his brother, Blue sounded serious, Stretch nodded tiredly, he was already starting to doze off. Dream followed Blue up to his room, he was blushing slightly bracing himself to talk how he felt about Error to Blue. Blue closed the door and as soon as he heard it click Blue excitedly jumped up and down.

"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!!" Blue exclaimed hyperly. Dream blushed.

"I-I-I think I have a crush on Error!" Dream tapped his fingers together as his cheeks turned at dark gold. Blue stopped jumping and turned to Dream.

"WHAT?!" Blue shrieked. Dream froze, Blue covered his mouth and checked to see if Stretch had heard anything. Stretched was still sprawled out on the couch sleeping, normally Blue would yell at Stretch but he went back into his room and closed the door, he loudly whispered to Dream.

"You have a crush on Error?! Ink's going to kill him!" Blue hissed. Blue honestly thought that Dream and Error were already together, so he was reasonably shocked. Dream looked down shaking.

"I-I-I know. I-I-I thought I could trust y-you with this." Dream looked away as tears threatened to come. Blue frowned.

"I have an idea..."