Mystical Understandings

...Rebooting...

...3...

...2...

...1...

Dream whimpers tears began to fall. He was hugging Error not noticing the bar. 'Did he not feel the same?! Did I hurt him?' Dream panicked. The glitches started to clear up a bit.

"wHAt HaPPeNeD?" Error asked, confused. Error grabbed Dream's face and wiped away his tears, slightly glitching in the process, his pupils were gone and his eyes were filled with 'ERROR' signs.

"WHy arE yOU cRyIng?" Error crouched down and rubbed Dream's cheeks. Dream hugged Error closer.

"D-don't EVER do that again! You worried me!" Dream snapped wrapping himself around Error like he was life or death. Error looked at Dream he didn't know what Dream meant.

"Do wHaT?" Dream asked holding Dream like he was a large sleeping child. Dream nuzzled him.

"Randomly reboot! I love you Error! I kissed you and you rebooted on me!!" Dream shouted. Error froze and blushed again, putting any lemon to shame.

"y-Y-yOu L-l-LoVe ME?" Error stuttered he was on the verge of another crash.

"h-h-HOw?" Error looked around Dream and at his arms, seeing all the scratches, scars, and fresh wounds, his body glitched again. dream whined and nuzzled him again.

"You being you! You aren't affected by my aura, as a matter of fact you don't care about it." Dream said and he saw what Error was staring at.

"You are perfect the way you are!" Dream said and made Error look at him. Error's glitching came back and they were worse, almost to the point in making Error's body jolt.

"R-r3-Re-R34Lly?" Error asked hiding his pain. Dream nodded.

"Yes really." Dream said. Then he noticed the look on Error's face and he mistook the expression.

"Please don't leave me." Dream begged.

"bUt-uT-UT--" Error started, but his body glitched again. Dream whined and looked like he was about to cry.

"H-hO-HoW. .. ?" Error stuttered no longer holding Dream, Error was still unsure how to handle this situation. Dream sighed and looked up at him.

"I don't know, I just feel love for you whenever you do the littlest of things." Dream said.

"M--" Error didn't know what to say, but he had an idea of what to do, he grabbed the back of Dream's head and pulled him in for a kiss, but height limitations are real annoying. Instead of kissing Dream on the 'lips', he got the center of Dream's nose.

"o-OoOpS." Error chuckled. Dream blushed covering his face to hid it. Error bent down and moved Dream's hands and he pulled Dream in for that real kiss, his body glitched painfully, but he pushed past it.

Dream blushed harder and shyly kissed back. Error was uncertain of what to do next, then his  body began to glitched harder, faster, and more painful, and lag had finally settled in. Half of his body glitched inside of Dream's and the other half was frozen. 

Dream whined as he tried to pull his body out of Error's. After five minutes, Error's body fixed itself and he unfroze. He unhappily and laggily released Dream. Dream tilted his head.

"Ruru?" Dream called.

"i-I-i HaV-Av-AVe To L-l-lEaVe.. ." Error replied, he was hurting a lot. Dream sighed.

"Okay. Meet me in my old AU when you're done, we can't go to Outertale anymore," Dream pouted, "I think Outer found us there." Dream said Error paled a bit, but quickly brushed it off. Error reached for Dream's hand, but before he could reach it his body glitched again, surging pain through Error's body."

"O-o-OkAY." Error said and teleported to the newly created AU. Dream sighed and headed to UnderSwap.

A/N: Aren't cha happy I made ya wait?