Failed Attempt

A/N: Still trying to catch up but almost there...

After hours of searching by himself Error's magic eye just flickered out, he was still DETERMINED as hell to find Dream he just used too much magic looking for Ink and Dream, but he found Nightmare instead. Nightmare hadn't noticed Error even as angry as Error was. 

Error tackled Nightmare, Nightmare yelped as he fell in the snow in surprise.

"What are you doing?!" Nightmare shouted pulling Error of with his tentacles.

"Dr34M's b3eN tAk3n, bY InK anD yOu Ar3 heLpinG mE fInd HiM!!" Error shouted yanking Nightmare back into the snow by his tentacles.

"HOW?!" Nightmare asked standing up.

"$0m3oNe LeT him_1N, 1nK w4$ d1sgu1S3D a$ Me!" Error roared yanking Nightmare to his feet, Nightmare yelped.

"OF COURSE I'LL HELP JUST STOP MANHANDLING ME!!" Nightmare.

Nightmare and Error began their trek, but Error sensed Ink in time kid daycare with Geno and some of the kids. Error rushed to them dragging Nightmare by his cloak.

Ink was already inside the house and threw Geno at the two monsters who stood against him. Nightmare caught Geno and gently put him on the ground, Error fought off Ink trying to protect the kids as Geno was having a hard time keeping up with his fraction of a SOUL. Nightmare was evacuating the Kids.

"NIGHTMARE THE KIDS!!!" Geno warned as Ink threw Error at them Nightmare had caught Error and guarded the kids opening a portal to the Castle. Death landed in the AU angry and protecting Geno. Geno only glared at Death warning him to do ANYTHING, Death tried to ignore it knowing he was completely not wanted around Geno.

Ink growled and launched to the portal only for Death to get in the way, Ink shrunk back and glared and left.

"Geno are you okay?" Death asked leaning over Geno helping him to his feet, Geno said nothing clenching his chest and limping through the portal after the kids. 

"You coming Error?" Nightmare asked turning to Death and Error.

"n0 I'm G0iNg To lO0k For Dr34m.. ." Error said.

"I'll stay with Error, I'm not wanted, but I can help." Death said, Nightmare shrugged and left closing the portal.

Inside the castle the kids, Time, Clock, Edgy, Small Boss (SB), Swap, and Orange, were taking in their surroundings.

"Geno!!! GENO!!!! GENO!!!!!!!!" Edgy screamed for his caretaker as his brother SB chased him. Orange tripped SB making SB turn onto him.

"BOYS!! THIS ISN'T THE HOUSE SO NO ROUGH HOUSING!!!" Geno scolded them as he grabbed SB, Orange smiled smugly waving. SB insulted Orange, Geno groaned. 

SB glared at Edgy, making him jump. He backed into Horror, he looked up and screamed. Horr smiled and chucked.

'Nothing like scaring kids to make you feel good about yourself!' Horror giggled to himself, Geno slapped him, making Nightmare chuckle. Swap and Clock had rushed to Edgy, Time was sitting on the floor laughing with Nightmare. Geno looked at them silencing them, he sighed.

"Can you just show us to our rooms?" Geno asked deflately. Blackberry volunteered as Nightmare wanted to have a talk with SB, Horror and Dust followed the kids, though Horror got glares from Geno he was only headed to his room.

Black lead them to the stair and up them Red stood at the stairs waving at Geno. Geno smiled and waved, Edgy smiled at Red. 'How cool am I!! Making Mister Geno so happy!!' Edgy thought basking in the sight of his future self.

"Red there is someone I'd like you to meet. This is Edgy, kid you!"  Geno introduced Red to Edgy, Edgy smiled at Red.

"Nice t'a meet you buddy!" Red gave Edgy a high five and picked him up. Edgy wore a bright smile on his face and Red held him in one of his hands.

"How've you been?" Red asked Geno. Geno sighed, Red offered his hand to Geno, Geno happily took it using it to walk do the hall.

"Do we have to share rooms?" Edgy asked, worrying.

"Sadly yes, but don't--" Blackberry suddenly stopped the group, as he saw blood and some bones in front of a living room door. Red froze seeing it too.

"Um... who wants a tour of the Castle?" Red smiled releasing Geno's hand leaving him to talk to Blackberry. Red lead the kids away from Geno and the door.

"Black what's..." Geno stopped talking seeing the blood and bones, and almost screamed seeing it move. 

"NIGHTMARE!!" Geno called as the skeleton fell forward on the floor, Geno rushed to him trying to heal the skeleton he was too panicked to recognize.

Nightmare ran over after putting SB with the other kids and Red. The skeleton on the floor was badly damaged in mostly the skull and torso, someone tried to kill him. Blackberry was cleaning off the oozing blood and whimpered recognizing the skeleton as Killer. Killer was shaking and muttering as his damaged sockets flew open.

A/N: This is kinda hard... but I know I have a lot of information!!