The Broken And Weary Caged Skeleton

Dream shook he wasn't wasn't ready for whatever Dream had planned for him. Ink carried Dream right on through the door.

Inside was fairly nice, lovely furniture pieces and a simple cozy atmosphere and big compared to the outside of the cottage. There were several rooms almost all of them had a label, but Dream couldn't read all of them, he did catch a few though including a room that had his name. There was a name scratched out not able to be recognized, then there was Blue's, Sci's, and...

...Red's name.

Ink opened the door that had Dream's name on it, the room was beautifully decorated the room matched the rest of the house, a canopy bed laid in the middle of a wooden floor, a dresser with an attached mirror, but the mirror itself was removed for obvious reasons of course, there was a sofa in the room too, but it was old.

Ink tossed Dream on the comfy mattress turning to exit.

"Dinner will be ready soon~!" Ink sang as he exited the large room, closing the door and locking it. Dream whimpered sadly holding himself on the bed.

"I-I I want Error..." Dream whispered gripping the covers tightly, but froze as he heard light scratching noises from the room next to him after a while they got louder, then a muffled scream of agony erupted from the room, the scratching ceased. Dream hugged himself after hearing the scream.

More screams came from that room and soon there were loud thumps against the wall followed by more screaming. Dream covered his ears shaking. A muffled voice said something as it was followed by a final scream. It was suddenly silent. Dream slowly uncovered his 'ears', still tense and anxious. Dream jumped as Ink opened the door.

"We're missing a guest. He was a little too excited to see you so you eat in here for tonight." Ink said placing a styrofoam cup and plate on the floor, the plate was covered in food and the cup was filled with water. Ink watched and waited for Dream to eat. Dream looked at Ink scared and hesitant.

"Eat." Ink insisted. Dream nodded starting to eat slowly, still not trusting. Ink seemed satisfied and continued to watched Dream. Dream finished handing the plate and cup back nervously. Ink took it closing the door and locking it he waited for the drugs to kick in.

Dream was examining the door when a surge of dizziness came over him, he fell back on the floor, Ink came in with a box of tools and metals, he got to work.

~Time skip~

Dream was left in a dreamless sleep and woke to find Ink cleaning up, he was too drugged to run or move out the open room door. Ink smiled at Dream noticing he was awake, he stood up and walked out of the room.

"Sleep well~" Ink wished closing and locking the door behind him. Dream fell back asleep only to wake up an hour later wondering what Ink did to him. He examined the the new found metal attached to his joints and bones, little lights were on the metal, but they weren't turned on. Dream didn't have much time as the door swung open and a screaming monster was tossed into the room. 

The skeleton was covered in the same metal as Dream, but older and a little worn, the skeleton wore a tattered old red shirt that was ripped to become a t-shirt. He wore old worn black shorts with a white stripe going down the shorts sides. He had a red bandanna on and he had several healed over scars and fresh wounds all over him. The skeleton hadn't seemed to notice Dream yet.

The door slammed shut and locked, Dream froze slowly backing away from the skeleton, but the skeleton heard the silent footsteps and turned to Dream, Dream's sockets widened as he saw faintly glowing, red, glazed over eye lights. The eye lights were small with fear and surprise, this skeleton... He shivered with fear and backed up against the door jumping when he physically touched the door.  

Dream stepped back whimpering not recognizing the skeleton, the skeleton did the same, but the skeleton knew exactly who Dream was and he was terrified, glaze on his pupils not disappearing. The skeleton and Dream shook, Dream tried to get a good look at the skeleton, and silently gasped realizing who the skeleton might be. Though they looked way different the face structure looked similar.

"Red?" 

A/N: I made the picture up there so now you all know what the metal looks like and what Red looks like. Yes the picture is of Red!