Or It Just Shattered

"He just can't!" Blue weeped, Dream lifted Blue to his shoulder.

"Please don't cry Blue, Stretch wouldn't want that.

"Buthecan'tleavemealone!" Blue slurred his words merging together, Dream held Blue and pat his head trying to keep Blue calm.

"He can't be gone... He just can't!" Blue's ugly sobbed, Dream sat on the bed still holding Blue.

"Please Blue calm down you might wake up the kids." Dream warned. Blue got quieter, but could only manage a whispering level. Dream held Blue tighter.

"I couldn't keep the truth from you." Dream rubbed Blue's spine, Blue dug his skull into Dream's chest, and nodded letting Dream know he heard. Dream rubbed Blue's skull more.

"When this is all over I'll make you a Blueberry Pie." Dream smiled, Blue chuckled and got off Dream actually laying on the bed, Edgy curled into Blue. Dream looked at all of them in awe and cuddled with them. Clock stretched whined and Time cuddled him making him calm down.

"Dream... I thought... that brothers were invincible... aren't they?" Edgy asked tiredly falling asleep more, Blue stiffened and hugged Edgy. Edgy didn't like it, but Blue was too strong and Edgy was far too tired to fight back. Dream sighed.

"Well they have their moments when they can't be almighty, sometimes they just break down and there is nothing you can do but help them." Dream rubbed Blue's spine comfortingly. "But they will always love you and be with you." Dream looked at Blue. Edgy let his eyes roll back and he was finally sleeping.

"I hope everyone is okay..." Blue sighed holding Edgy.

"Well at least Nightmare and Error know that the metal controls you. Now sleep, I'll wake you and Sci if Ink comes." Dream said Blue nodded, but was unsure that he would be able to sleep.

"Want me to sing a lullaby?" Dream offered, Blue just shook his head.

"I want to go home..." Blue whined curling up on himself and Edgy. Dream nodded.