17

Kyrin

Kyrin

I woke up to the sun shining through the blinds. Squinting, I shifted some before sitting up all together.

"Fuck. No. No. No. No." I repeated as I realized where I was and that I was not supposed to spend the night here.

Searching for my phone, I came up dry.

The door to the bedroom opened and Langston stumbled in as he whisper-yelled. "We were not supposed to spend the fucking night at the dope house!"

I hurried and got up out the bed. "You think?! If my girlfriend finds out I spent the night at— Fuck Janet! Langston where the fuck is my phone? Help me find it."

Janet was going to kill me. I had forgot to call her yesterday night.

My friend and I began searching for my phone in the bedroom and finally when I looked under the bed, my eyes caught it's location. Reaching under the bed, I grabbed it.

"I got it." Langston was going through draws and I saw him pocket something. "Nigga, are you stealing their weed?"

"All the weed they got in the living room, they won't miss these grams. Be nice to me and I'll split it with you."

"Langston, we can worry on splitting it later because you are going to split it with me. Right now I need to get out of here and back to my fathers. How are we going to get out of here without waking C-Low?"

He shot me a look.

"The window Kyrin

"The window Kyrin. Duh. Let's go." He went over and opened the window slowly trying not to make too much noise.

I climbed out first and he followed. Before we took off towards his car, we both pushed the window back down so it wouldn't be that obvious that we had taken that route to leave.