49

Double Update since I feel shitty for keeping you guys waiting this long. 💛

Kyrin

Kyrin

I stood outside of my mothers house with Janet, Joey, and Sarah behind me. It didn't look the same. It no longer looked like home to me and that scared the living day lights out of me. It was finally hitting me that this was actually real.

"You okay sis?" Sarah asked me suddenly.

"Ya." I replied shortly.

Janet sighed as she put her hand on my shoulder. "You got this. I know you haven't been back since all of it hit the fan but we are all right here baby."

She was right. I had to go in there. As I walked to the door a car pulled up in front of the house quickly. Someone got out and yelled. "Kyrin!"

Joey immediately got in front of Janet and I turned around on my porch. My face furrowed at his appearance. He was beat up badly. "Nasir?" He tried to walk past Joey but Joey wasn't allowing it. "No Joey, it's okay. Let him pass. That's my brother."

Nasir was allowed past and limped up to me. I grabbed him to help him up the steps as he began taking his backpack off. "Kyrin. Here."

He held it towards me but I didn't take it, instead I asked. "What happened to you?"

Nasir looked around frantically before pointing inside. "I- I have to go back soon. If we talk we have to talk inside."

Nodding, I quickly grabbed my keys out my purse and unlocked the door. He walked in quickly followed by everyone else and when Joey went to enter I stopped him and pointed at the vehicle my brother had left running. "Move Nasir's car into the garage."

Joey nodded. "Alright."

I walked over and pushed the button that opened the empty garage door and watched Joey pull it in. Afterwards, he got out and I closed it. Strolling to the living room, I saw Nasir was pulling the things out of the backpack.

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "She's gonna look for me soon and when she does, she'll probably beat me some more but I can't keep doing this."

"Doing what?" Janet asked him as Joey handed me Nasir's car keys.

Nasir kept pulling things out before he replied. "Lying. I can't keep lying!"

"Alright Nasir. Just calm down. Tell me what all of this is." I spoke to him calmly as I went and sat next to him on the couch.

He motioned to the things on the coffee table. "She set your mom up. My moms sleeping with the captain at the police station and he made it look like our dad died of poisoning. I was going through her things today looking for my phone because I'm on punishment. Instead of finding my phone I found this. All of this. All of the evidence of what she did."