Secretary

Dylan

"Oh fuck me, harder, harder!"  The brunette beneath me panted while I yanked on her hair roughly pulling her head backwards.

"Yeah fuck, you like that huh baby?"  I breathed while shoving my dick up her ass.

Who cares if I was in my office right now.  Hell the whole office knows of my sexual escapades with these little sluts.

They are all the same to me as anyone.  And are only asking for one thing when they walked into my office.  It's never about business though a part of me would like it to be about business.  I am after all one of the top five CEO's out there who is known for his hard work and capabilities. 

And the fact that these ladies come in wearing less and less clothing well that's just saying something.

"Oh my god!"  Her voice moaned while I grunted.

"Say my name."  Her hands were gripping the side of my desk while I planted my hand smack on her ass cheeks revealing a nice red hand print.

"Say my name god dammit!"

"More, please Dylan!"  She shouted with much eagerness.

"That's right baby."  My voice now hoarse as my desk shook.

Everything, from paper and pens, to paperclips, everything that was on my desk was now on the floor.

It's okay I'll get my secretary to clean up my mess.

"You like that huh."

She just mumbled a hmm.

"Say it."  I growled.

"Yes, oh fuck yes I love it, please give me more."  With every word she had spoken, her body had trembled beneath me.

Yup, I can't get enough of this.  

"Fuck I'm coming."  She wails.

"Not yet."  I ordered.  These ladies always has to abide by my rules.  Either that or they can spread their legs elsewhere.

None the less the keep coming back for more.

"Not until I tell you."  Slapping her ass, she groaned.

"Please."  She begged wanting to have her own release.

"No."  I had bellowed.  "Not until I say."

Slamming into her from behind, I threw my head back, "Fuucck..." my word stretched.  "I'm coming."  I could feel my dick pulsing, a tingling sensation I always have loved.

"Now!"  With one last order from me, I felt her release as well as mine.

A few seconds of letting go, instantly I had pulled out of her and threw the used condom in the trash before pulling my pants up.

"Get dress and get out."  I spoke coldly not once looking at her before taking a seat on my chair.

"Dylan."  The brunette whined.

"What is it?"  I stared at my computer screen without looking at what's her face.  Now I just got to plan another meeting with her father since we did not even discuss what we were suppose to discuss today.

"When are we going to make it official?"

Sighing, "Look this was nothing more then just a quick fuck, now leave."

"Okay," I felt her slump back, "If you ever need more release call me."  I doubt that.  I needed her father to sign off on some papers and fucking his daughter might make him change his mind about investing with us.