Two Beers

Isabella

Really didn't expect him here. How did he even find me? But then again this is Dylan Saunders we are talking about.

When I came here with Ethan...holy shit Ethan. Looking pass Dylan, Ethan was no where to be found.

"Don't worry about him. He's young, he'll find someone else." Dylan reassured me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I...came to celebrated New Years with you." He slurred.

"Were you drunk when you came here? How much did you drink?"

"Yes and quite a few. I was with Asher at a bar and..."

"With girls?" I couldn't help myself.

"Is someone jealous." Dylan pinch my nose.

"No, I mean you could go with other girls if you want to." I huffed turning away from him.

Suddenly I felt arms from behind me, hugging me, pulling me into his chest, "No girls. Just one and she is right now playing hard to get." I felt his warm breath cascading down my neck.

"Dylan. I.. what..."

"No, Bella, what ever Ivy had told you is not true."

"What's not true?"

"I'm going to be honest with you, back in New York, sure Ivy did give me a little something..." he said flustered.

"So what she said is true?" I muttered under my breath.

"What no. I stopped it, stop her and ever since then I haven't touch her except for that one night at the Christmas party but that was it."

"What about her baby..."

"It's not mine." I relaxed at his answer. Was it cruel of me to know that he is not fathering a child to his ex-wife...I don't think so. She had her chance and blew it.

"I see."

"That's all you have to say woman." He screamed at me. "I had to chase you down, practically causing a disturbance in your home which by now I think your neighbors think I am on drugs and that is all you have to say."

"What else do you want me to say?"

"Oh, I don't know how bout beg me for my forgiveness."

"Me asking for forgiveness." I scoffed. I know I may have acted rash but what the hell was I suppose to do when he didn't tell me much of anything. "Oh, did you or did you go to her the day of Christmas." I raised my brow.

Dylan

"About that, I did but I I wanted to let her know that I love you and only you." At first she had stiffen but given my answer she had relax. "Bella, when I looked into your eyes, I see our future together. You, me, Jack and probably six more kids."

"Six?" Bella gasps looking horrified. "You want me to pop out six kids. What am I a gumball machine?"

I laughed. "Doesn't matter how many kids as long as they get your beautiful eyes and my charming good looks." I teased only to see her giggle.

Her eyes was now trailing down until it met my collar bone. Pulling my collar away her fingers had traced...oh fuck..." And I thought you said nothing happened?" Her eyes not leaving the newly formed hickey on my skin."

"Nothing I did..."

"So you let someone else do..."

"What no! I had pushed her off immediately then I ran into Ivy..."