Engagement Ring

Dylan

"What the fuck April? You can't just barged into my room like this?" I slammed the door open shoving her aside making sure the towel was wrapped around my torso.

"I know, I just came because I want to say sorry to you."

"Sorry, look at what you did." I pointed "How the hell am I to see Bella looking like this?"

"I know what I..."

"You have done enough trouble."

"Please Dylan let me explain." She began clearing her throat, "Ever since I met you when I was young I had always liked you."

"You were eight and I was seventeen, that's a big difference." I crossed me arms not pleased with my situations. No matter I had to get her out of here before Bella finds out.

"Age is only a number, I am young and I can give you what ever you need."

What the hell is it with the women in my life? "Get out before Bella comes in." I refrained from yelling at her.

"Dylan, but what should we tell her..."

"April, what we did yesterday, nothing happened and its going to stay that way. You have nothing compared to my Bella, now leave." I demanded and when she made no attempted to leave I grabbed her by her arm.

"Ouch Dylan, you are hurting me?"

"Does it look like a fucking care." Pulling her roughly, I opened my door slightly and when I know the coast is clear I practically dragged her downstairs forcefully.

"Dylan what are you doing?" Nelly came barreling her way between us as if she was shielding a crying April from me.

I watch as she sobbed into Nelly's chest, "Nelly, he is kicking me out."

Nelly's eyes grew wide as she attempted to sooth her down. "Nelly, pack all her shit and have it thrown out along with this trash." I quietly yelled. I didn't want Bella to hear this conversation.

"What! Dylan, you're going to throw a poor girl out on the street. Her dad isn't even here yet."

"I'll book her a room in the nearest hotel."

"Nelly." April cried, "Please don't let him do this to me."

"Dylan, you cannot do this to her?"

I was getting even more annoyed with the people around me, "If you do not do it you can pack your shit as well."

"Dylan, what's the matter with you?"

"Nelly have you forgotten I am your boss, this is my home and who I say stays and goes is my decision." I needed a drink right about now. I needed to unwind but more importantly I needed Bella. "Nelly I'm sorry." I began to apologize when I had seen the look on her face. "But because of her she is coming between Bella and I." I spoke truthfully.

Nelly is like a mother to me considering my mother had died along time ago, her and Drake are like the parents I never had.

"Is this true?" Nelly asked April.

"I only spoke the truth." She replied innocently.

"Oh my dear child what you have is just a mere crush besides he is engaged to Bella."

"Why though? I have no kids and she has a kid of her own. I have read the papers and rumors says Jack isn't even yours. He doesn't even look like you."

My fist were clenching, "Because she is not you." With one finally attempt I proceeded back upstairs, "Bella." I called.

"She's not here Dylan." Nelly spoke as I climbed back down the stairs.