New Chapter

Dylan

Her body flinched on top of me making my hands instantly wrap around her.

"Mmm." She moaned in her sleep causing me to smile and frown at the same time.

I didn't just feel her body, I felt her naked body under the covers. Peaking in, we were both naked. Shit! My hands ran down my face trying to recall of yesterday's event.

I do remember most of them. We were both drunk and things had escalated fast in this room.

Watching her rise, she licked off whatever cum was left over and to say that was hot had me wanting her more.

The lust in her eyes was evident and I'm sure I was right along with her when she had pushed me on the bed roughly, her body just hoovering above mine, her tongue grazing my lips.

My arms had bulged out wanting to throw her against the bed having my way with her. I was never known to be a patient man and the fact I had her in my arms, I wanted nothing more to ravish her fully. Let my tongue explore every inch of her voluptuous body.

But as I was observing her, her eyes had drooped until I felt her body grow slack and soon she fell on top of me lightly snoring.

I humorously chuckled at the thought. She fell asleep before we...and a part of me is thankful because if she hadn't fallen asleep I would have taken her right then and I'm sure she wouldn't like that considering the fact we were both drunk.

With my hands I lifted her head till it was facing up so that I may watch her facial expression. Quite amusing. Even in her sleep she is able to give me thirteen different emotions. "Mmm.." She moaned again.

Kissing her forehead, I wanted to hold her in my arms just a while longer. I wanted to be like this, waking up to her, and kissing her goodnight. Until I realize we were not at my home nor hers and so the time to be relaxing is over. "Bella." I softly whispered.

"Mmm...five more minutes." As much as I want to just stare at her I couldn't.

"Bella." There was no response until I lowered my head to kiss her on her lips.

At first she didn't respond but then she met my kisses with powerful blows, her eyes now wide awake. "Dylan." She sat up on bed realizing she was now naked, she clung to the blanket. "Did we..."

"Have mind blowing sex."

She gasps in horror. "I would love to say yes but we didn't, you fell asleep before we could." I wanted to tease her but the look on her face says otherwise.

"Then why are we naked, more importantly why are we naked?"

"You don't remember." Quickly she nodded her head. "You stripped me and started dancing butt naked on the dance floor."

"I did what!"

"No, I'm kidding." I pulled her closer to me, "Though you did strip me naked and that was about it." I couldn't tell her exactly what we did. The look on her face tells me she is about to cry.

"Oh, okay, where are my clothes?" Wrapping the blanket around her she searched for her clothes while dragging the thin piece of sheet.

"I already saw you naked, there is no point into hiding your beautiful body." I chuckled.

"I know but I get self conscience if someone is watching me."

Good to know I thought. "Maybe I should watch your more often." She flustered in her step.

"We should get going." Standing up to my feet I let the blanket fall only for her to quickly turn around.

"You're naked."