Needing you

Isabella

Today has been a long day. It took me several hours to get back home and I was freezing by now.

The sun was starting to rise coating my skin in the warmth of the rays. Christmas, this has been the worst Christmas ever.

What was thought to be an amazing one turned out to be a terrible one.

Arriving at my front door it was slightly ajar and the lights were on too. I don't remember leaving the door open nor the lights on.

Slowly stepping back, turning around, foot steps where heard. Perhaps I could act like I was just passing by, until I felt a hand gripping my wrists.

Refusing to turn around I felt a yank backwards until I had collided with the said person from behind.

Dylan

Where is she? Pacing back in forth I heard a sound just outside of the door. Maybe she's here.

As I watch a retreating back it was as if my hand had a mind of his own I instantly grabbed hers pulling her gently back. I wasn't going to let her go. "Bella." I called.

I watch her shook in my arms before turning around. Her eyes was swirling with emotions, until it was replace by a cold yet harsh exterior.

She nodded towards me, not even a smile before I watch her carry a sleeping Jack in her arms and walk back into her apartment followed by myself.

Closing the door I waited till she settled Jack down in his room before grabbing a drink.

She spoke no words and I didn't know what to say.

"Bella." I repeated her name.

All she did was give me a look of disappointment.

"I can explain." I proceeded.

Holding her hand up as if to stop me, "I'm tired and would like to get some sleep." Sighing she looked away.

Usually it was easy for me to read her, she was like an open book always wearing her emotions on her sleeves but now her eyes seemed almost empty.

"No, I mean...about tonight."

"It's okay. We all have those that we need to take care of. You needn't explain to me." She looked defeated like something was weighing on her mind.

Did Ivy send her those videos after I told her not to.

"Bella." I took steps closer to her and when she made no attempt to move I moved forward till I was directly in front of her.

Not once had she even looked my way, "Look at me."

Backing away, I watch her turn around, "Next time don't invite my out. Everything was perfectly fine without you meddling in my life." With that I watch her enter her bed room closing the door shut.

Was she that upset about tonight. Fuck, how the hell am I going to explain the situation I brought upon myself.

I knew hiring Ivy was a big mistake so why didn't I refuse. I should have just not help her at all.

That's because deep down you still love her. My inner voice spoke.

I did love her once but now I can't, I don't. I..fuck I...Bella. Her name was like playing on a recorder which kept on repeating itself.

Sitting on her couch the door knob turned which had gotten my attention and in pop an elderly man. "Who the hell are you and why are you sitting in my daughter's home?" First he looked afraid before he confidently asked.