Bella

Isabella

Things has been looking up.  So far no more sexual affairs in his office.  Sure that same lady had visited more then one time but Mr. Saunders had kindly dismiss her to where she left in a puff.

My work seemed endless and it has only been the third day but Mr. Saunders had always have something for me to do.

He never trained me just left me instructions on the side of my desk.  And those bags that were under his eyes where now gone.

Must be the well needed sleep he has been getting.

Jack has been going to the day care.  The twins are actually great with kids.  Mrs. Louis however was a bit sad that she hardly get's to see Jack so I made it to where she get to spend time with him after work while I do some school work online.

Yes I am now taking online classes.  The transitioning was hard at first.  I was always used to going into class but online class isn't so bad.

Still no news of my dad which gotten me worried.

I even checked out some of the bars he would usually go to but no one has seen nor heard from him.

He does leave the house for days but always let me know when he will be back or at least to check up on me and Jack.

"Let's eat out."  A very hungry Mr. Saunders popped his head out of his office while fixing his tie.

"Eat out?"

"Well yeah.  I know this great cafe across the street."

I guess I could use a different kind of scenery.

"Sure."  I smiled.

"Great, I'll get Jack and meet you down stairs."  Him and Jack has gotten real close within only a span of a few days.  In fact Jack rather go to Mr. Saunders than me.  Should I feel jealous or hurt.  Nope.  Not in the least bit.  After all Jack needed a male figure in his life and while my dad never cut it.  In fact he never once held Jack since I got him.  Perhaps it reminded him of her.  None the less he was a part of me and a part of him.

Nodding my head I watch him walk away with his hands in his pocket.  He seemed more carefree now and who knew he talks a lot especially when he is bored.

Grabbing my bag I headed to the elevator, "Have a nice lunch."  Macy beamed.

"You too."  The employees here seemed more relaxed now.  And they seemed more sociable. Like they aren't afraid to communicate with each other anymore.  Weird.

Meeting Mr. Saunders down stairs who was holding Jack we head to the cafe he was talking about.

Taking a seat next to the window we were greeted by a waitress with boobs and long legs.  Damn blond girls.  Why is it always them with big yahoos and legs that go on for miles.  So not fair. 

"May I get you anything."  She giggled while trying to wiggle her yahoos in Mr. Saunders face.

Jack on the other hand was just full on staring as he suddenly grabbed the jiggling boobs.  Hell it was practically almost falling out.

"Jack."  I scolded before the lady instantly smack his hand causing Jack to startle and cry.

"Excuse me."  I growled while picking up a sobbing Jack.

"Your brat just touch me..."

"If you dressed properly and appropriately then he wouldn't think they were his lunch now would he."  Mr. Saunders gritted his teeth.  I didn't know if I should feel embarrass by his statement or happy that he had stuck up for Jack,  "And don't you even call him a brat again."