Ivy Nelson

Isabella

This is my first time that I have ever been to a gathering like this. Sure it wasn't fancy like last nights banquet but it was still formal and everyone who was there last night was also here aside from those pretty models.  This is just business mostly about business.

Some of the faces look all too familiar as I recall.

Again I stood proudly next to Dylan who was yet again conversing with some investors while my thoughts trailed off towards Jack. When I get back to the hotel I'll call him to make sure every thing is okay.

I do miss him so very much.

"Mr. Saunders, I'm just going to get us a drink, would you like anything?"

"Just a beer."

"And for you sir?" I turned towards the gentlemen he was talking too.

"Dylan where did you get such lovely PA." The man winked at me.  "And well mannered too."  I don't know if that was an insult or a complement.  "None the less she is a beauty."  The man gave me another wink.

"Sorry Bob but find your own PA." Dylan joked.

"Get me a beer as well." The man also known as Bob smiled at me.

"Don't be too long."  Dylan grinned at me.

Just before leaving I smiled at the comment Bob had made, "I have never see anyone so protective over their PA before."

"She's one of a kind Bob."

This once again had my heart thumping.

Making my way to the small bar I ordered two beers and a coke for me.

"Fancy meeting you here again?" I turned my head to meet that beautiful brunette I had met at last night's banquet.

"Ms. Nelson."

"Oh please call me Ivy and Isabella is it?"

"It's Bell." I raked in her attire and she was dressed differently from when I first saw her. Instead she had worn a business attire. "Um...Ivy are you not a model?"

"Oh, yes you recognized me." She asked shocked.

"Sorry not at first until afterwards."

"I'm old not many people would recognized me nowadays."

"Old, you are still young and very beautiful." I complimented where she had smiled sweetly at me. "So just out of curiosity what are you doing here? I thought this excursion was for the business world."

Ivy then giggled, "I may be a model but I have my own small company."

"I see so you are here..."

"Because I have some business to attend to and was hoping he would help me."

Curiosity got the best of me. I don't know her very well but I get the feeling she wanted to talk.

"Whose he if I may asked?"

Ivy eye's had sadden, "Just trying to find the right partner for my next business adventure."

"Is that so."

"Oh, yes and I already set out on such a person in which I am hoping he could help me out."

Just then the bartender had handed me my two beers and coke. Why did that take forever?

"Bella what is taking you so long?" Even though I had my back turned I would recognized his voice anywhere.

Both Ivy and I had turned around coming face to face with the owner of the voice until Dylan's eyes were no longer on mine but on Ivy's.  I watch as the two somehow had a very silently conversation.  Am I missing some thing?

His jaw had ticked and his eyes had darkened. "Hello Dylan." Ivy sweetly smiled.

"Ivy." Dylan's voice had become cold and very distant. From my understanding and the way it looks they know each other. "What are you doing here?"

Not once had he even glance my way.

"Actually I came here to see you." Grabbing one of my beer, Ivy passed it to him.

"Funny you should say that," Dylan then turned towards me and harshly grabbed my arm before dragging me along with me.

"Dylan." I called only to be met with silence.

I wanted to call again but the aura in him was now overwhelming me, his rage that was leaking out surrounded me.

"Dylan." I tried to shake his grip off of me, "What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled only for him to abruptly stop and turning to face me.

His once relax face no longer there but instead was replaced with a cold heartless jerk much like the first time I had met him.

"You are hurting me." When he realized his grip was squeezing my wrists he let go and his eyes had soften.

"Sorry."

"What happened back there. Do you know her?" I asked curiously.

"No." He lied. Of course he lied. Didn't he just called her name a few seconds ago.

"Why are you lying?"

"I am not."

"Yes you are."

His hands began to ruffle his hair, "Just drop it okay." He demanded.

I was getting pissed. How dare he yell and demand me. All I did was ask a simple question. Is it that hard to answer.

"Fine." Taking step back, "You don't want to talk then that's okay. But if you find me doing the same thing do not force me to talk as well." I was going to play it his way.

"Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell."

"Right and that look on your face is saying something else." My voice was hushed. I didn't want to create a scene here in the open.

Turning around his voice stop me, "And where do you think you are going?"

"To apologized to Ivy. That was rude."

"Don't, just leave her. In fact just stay away from her."

"What do you mean. I am your PA and I have to make you look good and correct the mistakes you make."

He didn't say anything but remained silent.

"Dylan I don't know how you know her but I wont force you to tell me if you don't wont too. I get we are not at that stage to share secrets but as your PA as well as your friend I hope we will come to that stepping stone where you can trusts me and tell me anything."

At my words I watch his body loosen, "You are right and I am sorry." He apologized again. "She is just someone from my past I wish not to talk about, I do hope you understand."

"I understand completely, I just hope you know that I am here should you want to talk."

"Enough of this, we are suppose to be having fun. Are you having fun?"  Instantly his once down mood flipped upside down.

"For the most part I guess." I replied.

"You guess? Don't worry tomorrow you will have loads of fun when we go to the ice rink and see the Statue of Liberty."

"That's a promise, right."

"Of course I wouldn't miss that for the world."