Hired

Isabella

"What happened to Ivy?" She grinned.

"I'm sorry, Ivy."

"Bell is it. I am sorry about what happened in New York, I didn't mean to pry Dylan away from you but you know how men are especially when they are in the presence of a beautiful lady. Just couldn't keep their hands to themselves." She winked before smirking at me.

"Its quite all right. Anyway what brings you here and in London?"  For what ever reason why she is here, clearly she followed Dylan all the way here and from the looks of it her smile looked like they had a different meaning.

"Dylan and I have unfinished."  Gawking at her, she was clenching today's paper in her hand.

"Unfinished business.  May I ask what this is in regards too."

"Well, it's personal."

"I'm sorry Ivy but unless you have an appointment you won't be able to see him today."  I smiled, my teeth gritting itself.

"I'm sure if you let him know Ivy is here to see him he would make time for me."  She wasn't taking a hint.  I made sure that appointments come first but if she insists.

"Please take a seat and I will let him know."

Taking a seat she would strut her ass from side to side as if she was trying to walk down a run way.

"Mr. Saunders."  I slightly opened his door only for him to look up at me.  "Ms. Nelson is here to see you but she doesn't have an appointment however she is hell bent on seeing you."  I choked on the words.  Though I didn't know how Ivy knew him on a personal level I wish Dylan would refuse to see her.  I didn't like her being around Dylan and her words from earlier kept on haunting me every second.  Did they really do something in New York.  But then again Dylan had reassured me nothing had happened between the two.

But when I had saw him after my day in New York his hair was disarray as well as his clothes.

Standing up from his seat, "I'll take it from here."  He ushered me out the door making me frown.  I guess it is more personal then business.

Sitting back at my desk I watch as Dylan stepped out of his office, "Dylan."  Ivy ran up to him smiling while smirking at me as if she had won some kind of competition.  "I knew you would come see me."  Flinging her arms around him I sighed in resignation.

That is until Dylan had carefully unwrapped her arms around him, "Ivy, what are you doing here?"

"I came here to talk more about business."  She pressed her chest against his arms.

"Did you not come through my secretary."

"I did but she said I needed an appointment to see you and well I knew once you knew it was me I would be able to see you today."  Again she glared at me.

Dylan looked at me and it was hard to read him.  Did he want to see her, was I not suppose to keep unwanted visitors out unless they had an appointment.  Wasn't that my job.  If he as so much to over rule me then I quit.

I was glaring back at him and he looked taken back by me for a split second before giving his undivided attention back to Ivy.

"Sorry but I'm busy, next time making at appointment with my secretary before dropping unannounced."

Ivy's smile faltered.  While I so very proudly puff out my chest.  I wanted to stick my tongue out at her.  Would that be childish at me.

"Please it will only take five minutes."

"That's what you said last time."  This time he raised his voice causing everyone to look up from their computers.

Dylan didn't much like the attention he was now receiving, so with a harsh pull, he pulled Ivy into his office slamming the door in the process.

Voices could be heard, mostly from  him yelling.  I couldn't quite make out what it was about because Ivy was crying making Dylan soften with his words.

What is it about Ivy that Dylan needs to feel weak against here.  Well what man wouldn't after all she is a model, a beautiful sexy model.

Later towards lunch I had placed the Anderson account on top of his desk who is temporary away with Ivy.  The sound of her name made my stomach churn.

Usually we would go grab a bite to eat with him Jack and me but it seems Ivy has occupied his time all this morning and they left soon after his rant with hers.

"Jack, mummy loves you."  I smiled at him in the cafeteria.

"I love you mummy."  He hugged me.  Never mind about everyone just glaring at Jack and I coldly.  Dylan was right.  I shouldn't think what everyone thought of me.  I did not sleep my way to the top, hell Dylan and I never even went on  a date before so why would he glance a passing my way.  After all he had Ivy right.

Dropping Jack back up I was once again at my desk only to be met with Dylan and Ivy waiting for me.

"Had a good lunch?"  Dylan asked and I only nodded.  I didn't miss the way however Ivy cling onto him.  "That's good."  He paused trying to find the words he wanted to say, "Ivy here will be working for me from now on.  She will be under your care."  Say what now.  What the hell does that mean.  Is she going to be my replacement. 

"Are you asking me to train her?"  I nervously asked afraid of his answer.

"Yes."  He blurted out.  So he had found my replacement.  When is he going to fire me?  I just barely started working for him.  I will not be pushed aside.

"Mr. Saunders," he eyed me up and down while I took out a piece of paper writing a few words to hand it to him.  If he is going to fire me then might as well quit.  I mean the employees here are already judging me.  It's been one day back and only a week of my time here.  I can go back to Percy at least he didn't push me aside.

After my writing I handed it over to Dylan, "What's is this?"  I didn't say anything and he read it word for word.

"You're resignation?"  He looked shocked, why.  He should be.

"If you are going to replace me sooner or later might as well be sooner.  I am not some lap dog that does what his owner says.  I'll return the rest of your pay and what ever you gave me."  I put the cell phone on the desk.  "Besides I know when I am not wanted."  I yelled projecting my voice to everyone else on this damn floor.  They wanted me gone so I'm gone.

"Oh come on Dylan I can be a much better secretary then her."  Ivy rolled her eyes.  I hope they go so far back they get stuck.

"Good for you.  The both of you.  Mr. Saunders now if you will excuse me I am going to pick up Jack."

Without glancing at him, I collected my things and headed straight for the elevator and stepping in.   I thought I would give him time to chase after me before the elevator came but it came before I even push the button.  Damn my luck.  Before it closed Dylan just stood there, he didn't even try to stop me.