Future Mrs. Saunders

Isabella

The night was cold but I was indeed warm.

With Dylan at my back, we were both naked as his arm snaked around me pulling me closer to him so that my back was flushed against his hard chest.

Light feathery kisses he was giving my neck making my whole body shiver in sheer bliss. So this is what it feels like to be in the arms of the man you love.

This feeling is indescribably and can only be felt when two people really connect on a much higher level.

"What are you thinking about?" His voice brought me out of my thoughts as he continue to splay kisses all over me.

"Us."

"And what about us?" I could almost hear a smirk in his tone.

"That was..."

"Amazing." He finishes. "But..." He stop as his hands were trailing down my core, "Now that I have a taste of you, I want more." He whispers in my ears sticking two of his fingers into me.

Giving out a short gasps, I clung onto his other arm which was pinned below me. "Dylan."

Without even answering me, his tongue had roamed the back side of my neck.

Lifting up my left, he bent in back just a bit, the head of dick pressed on as he slowly shoves his harden member in me.

I don't think I could ever get use to his size. More importantly him.

"Well get used to it baby."

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Your thoughts are very loud." Plunging into me, he began to move his self rhythmically against my ass. It's like I could feel him even deeper while he thrusts in heavy motion.

It was slow but hard. "Oh god!" I breathed, my voice slowly hoarse. "Oh, Dylan."

My ears was now met with his tongue, his hand that had my legs now was massaging my breast in round circular motion.

"Just like that baby." Dylan heaved as I too met with every thrusts he has made. "Don't fucking stop." It was almost as if he enjoyed being in pain. The pain of having a release but not having it at the same time.

Flicking the nub on my breast he groaned, "Shit!" His voice now strained.

Stopping with in a short he pulled out of me, "Get on top of me." Sitting back up he leaned against the head board as I crawled on top of him and placed him in me again.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"Shhh." Dylan soothed grabbing me by the hips and pulling me to and fro.

I was leaking all over him and I was sticky and so was he. "Just like that baby."

My mouth had now parted open as did his. Closing his eyes, I watch his brow furrowed in pure concentration, the fight for control was becoming less and less.

"I need you Dylan." His legs were now tensing as he was slowing me down. No. I needed him so why was he slowing me down. Picking myself up, I quickly began to jam him into me hard as a matter of fact.

"Slow down baby otherwise I'm going to..."

Capturing his lips I bit his tongue as his hands attempted to stop me from any movements. I didn't care. With force I continued to slam myself onto him.

"Bella, st...op." He pulled back his hand, his eyes wavering.

"No, I want you now!" Never in my life had I been so demanding but here I was demanding he give me what I want.

With him still in me, I watch him smirk before picking me up and switching our position. He was now on top of me, my heels digging into his hard firm ass cheeks as he attacked my lips with his.

Picking up speed I felt him bury himself further deep within me. His balls slapping my skin. My breast pressed up against his chest leaving no room for even the tiniest air to breath.

"Mmm..." I moaned into his mouth, my hands clutching the sheets on my side.

He was also grunting with me as his kisses grew harder, more demanding, his speed picking up, his thrusts slamming into me.

"Fuck!" His voice now filled with pain and soon I felt his teeth grazing my neck while he reaches his climax. His muscles were bulging while his veins in his arms were protruding.

I don't even know what time it was or how long it was but the sun wasn't out yet thank goodness as he gasps for air pressing his forehead against mine.

His cum leaking out of me and his warm breath lingering just above me. "Bella."

Smiling I licked his lips as he continued to kiss me to no end. And all that could be heard in this very night was our breathing and the sound of lips smacking each other.

Not once had he let me go. "I can't wait till you are Mrs. Isabella Saunders." He smiled.

Slowing once again we found ourselves laying on the bed facing each other while he plays with my fingers, giving tiny kisses to each one.

"Dylan."

"Yes honey." I don't think I can ever get use to that name.

"I love you." My eyes seemed to glow every time I gazed at him. I never want to be without him. I don't think I would know what to do if something were to happened to him. He is my life, my every thing.

"And I love you." A kiss on my forehead and he went back to pulling me in engulfing me in his embrace. "Sleep." He gently ordered.

How the hell can I sleep. I was still reeling in the fact what we just had done. I was skiddish and giddy. They say you can tell when a woman does it for the first time. Oh my god. I hope that is not the case but then again I couldn't stop smiling. I just hope nothing and I mean nothing could ruin this, what we have. My eyes were slowly dropping at the thought as I listen to his breathing even out.

"Mummy." Instantly my eyes shot open and so did Dylan's.

"I guess no sleep for us." Dylan chuckled as I stood up and gotten dressed with the same dress I had worn earlier but not before giving myself a quick splash on the face. Good thing my clothes were still in tack however.

Before heading out the door I heard and felt a smack as a hand left my ass, "Breakfast?"

Looking at the time it was five in the morning. "We could go to break fast."

Getting up from his comfy stay he too got dress while I just ogled him from behind. He made no attempt to say anything just began to flex his muscle in front of me. Show off. I rolled my eyes where he only snickered at my flustered state.

"Mummy."

Leaving the room, I made my way to Jack's. He always has been such an early riser I smiled to myself.