Sharks

Dylan

The streets were busy as I near her apartment complex. It was however surrounded by police cars and familiar neighbors.

Bella, with one thought I ran a few flights of stairs, "Sir you can't go in there." I glared at the cop. I didn't care if they tried to stop me, let's see them even try to as I pushed the officers out of their way.

My heart now quickening praying that this is all just a concidence. Just when I had finally gotten rid of Ivy and now that Bella and Jack are within arms reach something terrible has happen.

Arriving at her floor, there were more cops here and my eyes widen at the busted door leading to her apartment, "Sir, this is a crime scene you can't be here."

"Do you have any idea of who I am?" I snapped. The officer blinked up at me before I smirked, "Allow me to introduce myself, Dylan Saunders."

The officer gulped before me while I had a cocky smile pleased to know my name is still very well known.

"Mr. Saunders...umm...this is just protocol." He stuttered who look like he was about to piss his pants.

"My girl friend lives here." I didn't wait for him to answer and the rest of the officers were to scared to stop me. Going over the yellow tape my eyes widen in horror as the place was a wreck and blood was everywhere.

"Mr. Stone!" He looked like he was in pain but I know he wasn't it. He wasn't even breathing. "Bella!" I called hoping she was just in the shower or something and had miss this.

"Sir no one else is here.?"

"Bella? Was she not here?"

"I'm sorry when we arrived here the neighbors had called saying there were shouting's and..." the female officer said.

Instead I walked back out of the apartment coming face to face with a sobbing Mrs. Louis.

"Mrs. Louis." I called for her gaining her attention.

"Oh Mr. Saunders." Throwing her body at me she cried.

"Please Mrs. Louis tell me what happened?" I pleaded. I needed to know what happened.

"I...I don't know. There were these men in black suits, all I heard was yelling some crashing and and..." Her voice trembled.

"Bella? Where is she, and where is Jack?"

"I was able to peak through the peep hole and I saw Bell being carried off but no Jack."

What! Running back into the apartment, "Jack!" I yelled. But with all these noise it was hard for me to hear anything.

"Can you all shut the fuck up!" I boomed making everyone stop there chattering and what ever they are doing. "Jack!" I called again. "Its daddy."

It was quite but a light sniffle could be heard coming from the wall.

"Jack!" Leaning against the wall, the sniffles could be heard from outside. Opening the window I relax to find Jack leaning against the wall with tears in his face, "Jack." Picking him up, I hugged him, he was cold and shivering. "Jack Daddy is here. What are you doing out here son?" I asked while I crawled back inside. The officers look shock to see that a boy was outside. Stupid cops couldn't even figure that out.

"Playing a game. Mummy told me to wait for her till she comes find me." He spoke cutely. "But she must have forgotten me."

"No, she didn't forget you, she told me to find you myself and I did." Jack then beamed.

"Where's mummy?" He asked. If only I knew the answer, If only I knew where.

"Mummy is playing hide and go seek and its time for us to find her." I watch Jack clap his hand.

"Sir," I was interrupted by a police officer, "That child we need to bring him in maybe he had seen something."

Are they fucking kidding me, "No, you will not touch him. He is one years old and I will be damn if you pull him in for your measly investigation, now have you gotten any leads on to where my girl friend was taken and what happened to Mr. Stone."

"Unfortunately we don't but..."

"You don't?" I barked. "You didn't even know there was another person in this room." I was now yelling at the poor officer gaining everyone's attention. I was furious. My girl friend was taken, her dad brutally murdered and here they are is dusting for finger prints and asking a bunch load of crap.

Heading back to Mrs. Louis she also had hugged Jack, "Oh Jack you are safe."

"Yes and daddy and I are going to find mummy now."

"Daddy?" Mrs. Louis looked at me to which I nodded but she just smiled, "Yes you and daddy."

"Thank you Mrs. Louis."

"What do you intend to do now, about Jack."

"What do you mean?"

"Well her dad just died and there is no proof that Bell is still alive." No, I know Mrs. Louis means well but how dare she say Bell is probably dead.

"Jack is coming with me while I find Bella." I spoke confidently. I will find her and I will kill those who had harmed her.

Just as I was about to leave with Jack Mrs. Louis had gripped my arm, "I did see something." She whispered as she closed the door, "The men, they had tattoos all of them the same. Maybe it could mean something."

Tattoos? "What kind of tattoos?"

"One of them had a shark on his arm and another had the same tattoo on his neck, while one had one on the back of his palm. All the same."

Tattoos usually could mean anything but it wouldn't hurt to check it out. "How man men did you see?"

"Five at least but there could be more?"

Five men? Why send five men to a woman's house and her son. Putting Jack on my shoulders I felt his stomach rumbling. "How long ago did you hear the men?"

"Oh, I think several hours ago."

Fuck several hours. Several hours she was gone and several hours Jack was outside in the cold.

"Thank Your Mrs. Louis." I nodded my head before leaving the building. The cops didn't even try to stop me. I just by pass each one. First take Jack to see a doctor making sure he is fine then make hell to pay.