Isabella Stone

Dylan

"Shit!" I stood up from my scorching hot, now stained paints.

"I...I am sorry Mr. Saunders." The girl also known as my new secretary stuttered while trying to wipe my suit.

"Cleaha," With a glare I sternly called her name, "That has been the fourth time in this past three weeks that not only have you lost the papers for the Anderson's account but I had to take my suit to the dry cleaners because of your incompetent lack of nature."

This girl basically just started to work for me after HR had an ear full of my rant and yet she is the opposite of what I look for.

"I...I..." She attempted to yet again apologized. How the hell did she graduate college?

"Stop saying sorry. Instead I expect you to do your job correctly." I yelled at her.

The poor girl look frightened with tears in her eyes. "And cover up your damn body. You are distracting my employees here." For the past few weeks she has been coming in dresses you would wear to a night club. Her breast was already about to fall out and if she ever squats well that would be for the whole world to see.

And right now I do not need one of my employees starting up shit. What would people think of me. I know I am not one to talk but I made sure there were no real rumors that can be turned against me.  Aside from my cold exterior but that's just it.

"Are you going to fire me?" The girl Cleaha batted her eyes in an attempt to woo me.

It's too bad though that she is dumb as a cucumber. What the hell was HR thinking sending her over. Her IQ is that of a rat.

"Well," I pressed my lips into a thin line, "If you do your job properly then there would be no need for me to replace you."

Cleaha beamed. Apparently she mistook my silent threat as a compliment.

"Of course sir." She stood there silently just waiting for my next move.

"What the hell are you just standing there for, get me Mrs. Harper Walker in my office now!"

"Right away sir."

After leaving me, I slump back in my chair, work was becoming more and more stressful. Without a competent secretary work just seems to pile up.

"Mr. Saunders, Mrs. Walker is here to see you now." Cleaha spoke through the door.

"Send her in."

Looking up, Mrs. Harper Walker sauntered her way in closing the door in the process. "You requested to see me."

"Actually I have some paper works that needed to be signed..." I didn't have time to even finished my sentence when she was now sitting on my lap.

"You called me here for business." She hiked up her dress and rubbed her ass on my now harden erect member.

I did call her to give her the papers but I could use a stress reliever.

"Tempting but I just needed for you to send these papers to your husband and..."

"Shh..." Her fingers were instantly pressed against my lips, "Don't talk about him. Besides I can see you are in need of a good massage." Her fingers traced down my chest, unbuttoning my shirt in the process.

"Mrs. Walker, as much as I would love to take you right here and now, I do have a lot of paper work." I heaved. It was all of a sudden getting hard to breath.

Watching Mrs. Walker leaning back, she had lowered herself between my legs, her fingers were rubbing the inside of my thighs.

I was now relaxed, while she had unbuckle my pants and pulled out my dick.