Dad

Isabella

Jack was sleeping in my arms as my dad and I walked up the pavement. There were balloons, flowers and other knick knacks surrounding certain places.

Finally reaching the head stone we knelt down, "Hey there sis. It's Christmas." I started, a lone tear escaped my eyes. "Dad is here with me and I brought Jack." It was snowing for the most part but we were used to it as Jack was neatly wrapped in a blanket like a burrito.

"Hi there darling." Dad placed flowers on her grave.

It's been a while since we had came here, my sister Annabell's grave. Two years since she was taken from us.

It seemed like a life time ago but after my mother had left about almost four years ago, Annabell had left as well.

She and my dad had gotten into a fierce argument. Annabell was close to our mother that's why when she had left us Annabell blamed our father for neglecting our mother causing her to run away.

We didn't know where she was or went or even if she was still alive.

I was only twenty years old, she was two years older than me and to say she acted like a child was beyond me because instead of discussing it with us she just packed up her things and left not once turning back. And as her sister, her younger sister she never even called me once.

I spend months looking for her, none stop while dad began on the bottle.

Then two years later I finally got a postcard from her. She began to tell me of a boy she had fell madly in love with. She even sent me a picture, one of her and that boy and the second picture was of an ultra sound her unborn baby.

I wanted so bad to go to her, to find her, to bring her home but she seemed happy.

And as the months gone by we began to write each other letters. She was happy I was going to college and I was happy for her.

Her letter's were happy ones until her third trimester, her letters began to start getting gloomy and depress. And by her words she seemed sad and I wasn't there to cheer her up.

She was my older sister, her and I were close when we were small and now I can't even bring a smile to her face.

Her letters were proof of that because there were tear stains on the paper.

She wouldn't tell me her problems when I had asked. It was mostly about her unborn child and wish she could have abort it.

I was shock because when she told me she was pregnant she was excited and happy now she was telling me how she regrets getting pregnant.

"What are you thinking about darling?" Dad interrupted my thoughts.

"About Annabell and how I miss her."

"I miss her too." Dad sat on the cold ground, "Come we must have a chat."

"Can it wait until we go home." I was tired and had a long day, all I want now is to go under my warm blanket.

"No this can't wait." He urgently spoke, "I want to talk about this." Pulling out a news paper from his bag he threw it in front of me. It was a photography of me Jack and Dylan facing us. It's not like you could see his face but I would recognized his back. "Did the CEO of Saunders Enterprise just claim your son as his?" He asked bewildered.

"It's complicated, why do you ask?"

He looked like he had more to say which he did, "Marry him."

"What!"

"You heard me, I am not getting any younger and I want you well taking care off."

"Where is this coming from besides he has a wife."