Victoria Secret Model

Isabella

You would think I would learn my lesson.

With my heels in one hand, my hair already loose from its bun, I dragged my feet towards Dylan's pent house were I had forgotten my key. Why would I bring it right when Dylan had his and besides I didn't even have my purse.

"Dylan." I called, knocking on the door.

Loud music was heard from inside so he was defiantly inside.

"Dylan." I called again shivering out in the hall.

My face lifted up when the door had slightly opened only to reveal a blond girl in front of me with nothing on but a man's shirt. Perhaps I had entered the wrong penthouse.

"May I help you?" The woman batted her eyes.

"Um...am I in the wrong..I mean Mr. Saunders..."

"He is asleep but if you are wanting to have him for tonight, you are a little too late because tonight he is all mine." I didn't even get to say anything when she rudely slammed the door in my face.

Just great, Dylan had left me to get his fill. Slowly I leaned my head back against the door sliding my ass till I was now sitting on the ground bringing my knees to my chest.

I was tired, and uncomfortable not to mention hungry. And all I wanted to do was sleep on a nice soft mattress. By now my mascara is probably leaking down my face.

Before I knew it I was asleep, with my head in between my knees, and my arms wrapped around my legs.

Who knows how long was I asleep. What woke me up was the constant yelling. Where was it coming from?

"Get the fuck out." A deep husky voice yelled followed by something that was muffled.

I couldn't be bothered as my head was nodding off to dream land.

"I thought we could..."

"Why the hell didn't you let her inside?"  Who was that, Dylan? I could imagine him pacing back and forth.

"I didn't know she stayed here."

"And who gave you the right to slam the door in her face?" Not another word was spoken when the door flew open causing me to fall backwards.

"Ouch." I gently held my head.

"Bella." Warm soft hands picked me up from the ground while my eyes tried to focus only to see what was in front of me. His hands felt warm against my cold skin.

Holy fuck is that his torso, he was well defined sporting a v line that was noticeable to along with a trail of tiny hairs from his naval going downwards...oh my god snap out of it.  I squinted my eyes.

Traveling up, water droplets was cascading down his very naked flesh probably from sweating too much and that he had on was a pink towel wrapped around his bottom half.  A tattoo displayed across his right chest.

My eyes refused to look up further for what they were now showing. Thank goodness he was only half naked, just wearing that towel.  Lucky towel, I thought. "Bella you're freezing."

Numb that's what I had felt. 

Still feeling groggy trying to wake up from my sleep state Dylan instantly got me a blanket and wrapped it around me trying to warm me up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you stay here too." The woman apologized.

I couldn't be bothered, I just wanted to get out of these clothes and into something more comfortable. "Bella." That alluring voice called me once again.

"Mr. Saunders are we still down stairs." I groggily spoke.

"No, but I'm sorry I shouldn't have left you there." Guilt remained evident in his voice. That's right he left me.

He fucking left me for her, for a quick fuck. Realization hit me hard, "You came back with her." I yelled causing him to feel even more guilty, good. I don't fucking care. "And you." I pointed at the blond, "You have the never to shut me out."

"I...I..." Before she could yet again apologized Dylan had abruptly kicked her out in his clothes.

"Bella..."

"Save it," I wagged my finger at him, like I would do to Jack when he did something wrong, "You! That is your problems. You had told me to stay by your side and if you just had told me you wanted some other kind of kinkery fuckery I would have understood and probably get another room but no, you ditched me." I screamed.

"I said I was sorry."

"Sorry is not going to cut it Mister."

He looked at me with pleading eyes. Damn if he wasn't in front of me half naked I would have not had given in too easily but he was just so cute and god he was just damn gorgeous. Snapped out of it Bella, I scolded myself.

"You have to take me to the ice rink at Rockefeller on the last day and show me around New York."

"Deal." He didn't even think about it. He just smiled at me like he was excited as I was. Was he that excited.

His fingers once again caressed the side of my arm, "Don't touch me after touching someone who probably has some kind of STD's. Go wash up. Tomorrow is our expedition with our potential investors." I wasn't going to let one woman distract me from doing my job. Hell no. Dylan had made me his PA and for good reason too. To make sure he isn't too much of an ass.

"Care to scrub my back." He chuckled which had me taken back. He was joking right. "I'm joking." Again he had gave out a low huff. "Though it is always on the table." He winked before disappearing into the bathroom.

After he had left me, I found myself slumping on the soft, my heart beating rapidly. Stupid heart, what is wrong with you. It's like I was having a mini heart attack.

I don't know why but when ever I am around Dylan butterflies I mean literally butterflies would erupt in the inside of my stomach. Sometimes it would make me nervous just to be around him, other time I get confused and conflicted.

Remembering he set some rules down before I even began to work for him. And last night from that ladies words what was her name again, Ivy, Ivy Nelson. As if it dawned on me Ivy Nelson is a Victoria secret model. I was actually conversing with a model. Well no wonder she is a model, her legs are long and slim with her fair no blemishes complexion. Some girls are just bless with good looks and a body to die for.

Finally entering my bed room, I had removed the dress and shoes, slipping on some shorts and a tang top. Good thing for heaters because I would be freezing right about now.

Looking at the clock it was almost three in the morning when I finally had laid down on my bed only to be disturb by a very wet Mr. Dylan Saunders, "Still awake." All he had on was a boxer shorts and a towel around his neck, water cascading down his hard pecks and torso. It was just glistening.

"Well duh, my eyes are open."

"Someone is grouchy when they don't get their sleep." He mused.

"Sorry." Sitting back up, Dylan's eyes once again raked in my physics before sitting next to me.

"I'm sorry about tonight. I didn't mean to..." He paused.

"Forget me. Don't worry I get that a lot." Dylan's eyes had a look of pity again. I didn't mean for him to feel that way but it's true. And I am already used to it.

Two more days of being here in New York, the first day was terrible, the second day I was ditched, I am just afraid what would happened on this day and tomorrow. So far New York hasn't given me the best impression of my stay here.

"Have you had fun tonight though?" Dylan asked hoping my answer was a yes.

Thinking back, the only conversation I had was with that model. The thought of her however, when she had looked at Dylan had me thinking did she know him one way or another.