New York

Isabella

The air was different here. Not like in London. And it was busy and full of busy people always going somewhere.

Our hotel however was grand and very luxurious.

Taking our bags, I followed Mr. Saunders I mean Dylan towards the reception where he had checked in. Never mind of all the ladies that were checking him out or basically stripping him off his clothes in their minds.

And some of them had kids with them and their husband. Ladies put your eyes back in your sockets is what I wanted to yell but kept my mouth shut.

Taking the elevator to the top floor, Dylan had a penthouse here which was totally awesome. I just wish I could have brought Jack with me but I have to keep reminding myself I am here on business.

Next time, I will bring Jack every where he wants to go when he is a little older, old enough to remember.

Opening the door I was in awe. We had a kitchen, a living room there was two bed rooms that were adjoining together and a glass big window that over looked the city of New York.

My whole body was now plastered along the window just gazing at the people who looked like ants.

"Bella." A raised voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Dylan?"

"I have been calling you for the past few minutes."

"Sorry its just this is really beautiful."

Dylan smiled placing the hotel keys on the table, "One of them is yours and this." He held up a piece of paper, "This is our agenda for our time here."

Taking it out of his hand I carefully read each one. Tomorrow is the conference, the next night is the banquet, and then there is an expedition and the last day is... "There is nothing on the fourth day."

"I know. That day is when we go around the city."

My eyes widen for anticipation. "Now, I have to have a video conference in just a few hours but if you want there is that boutique I mention get yourself a dress and shoes."

"You are not coming with me?"

"Unfortunately I can't. I have to also prepare for tomorrow's conference."

Though it sadden me that he couldn't come with me, I didn't mind. I would have time just to look around without him hovering over my shoulders.

"Okay I will see you tonight."

"Be here by 6?"

"Why?"

"Dinner, I made a reservation down stairs."

Smiling I left briskly.

The hotel was big and everyone was in either dresses or suits. I looked way to under dress but Dylan didn't say anything. I wonder if he is embarrassed by my attire. After all I was just in a simple jeans and shirt. Not once had he mentioned to be in a business suit or a business dress. He seemed to not mind with what I wear.

Even when I am in his office while all his workers where in nice suits I just had a a blazer that once belong to my mother and a skirt. Actually most of what I wear to work had all belong to my mother at one point.

Looking around this boutique, the dresses here were expensive.

"Excuse me miss can I help you?" A sales associates offered.

Picking up a dress "May I try this on?"

She looked at me from head to toe, "I'm sorry but that is a five thousand dollar dress which I'm sure you can't afford." She snickered.